New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

SwampDeadly

Reaction score
Howdy, I'm Clifford! I actually made this account a long while ago, but suddenly got too nervous to actually use it.

I've been a fan of Jim Henson's creations ever since I was a little kid, and his movies and designs have had a big influence on my own art style. I especially enjoy the puppets used in Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal, though there are plenty of "normal" muppets that I like such as Blind Pew and Uncle Deadly.

I hope to use this account more often, and can't wait to start talking to the rest of the Muppet Central Forum community!

Pig'sSaysAdios

Reaction score
Howdy, I'm Clifford! I actually made this account a long while ago, but suddenly got too nervous to actually use it.

I've been a fan of Jim Henson's creations ever since I was a little kid, and his movies and designs have had a big influence on my own art style. I especially enjoy the puppets used in Labyrinth and The Dark Crystal, though there are plenty of "normal" muppets that I like such as Blind Pew and Uncle Deadly.

I hope to use this account more often, and can't wait to start talking to the rest of the Muppet Central Forum community!
Welcome to the forum! I hope you have a good time here and we become best friends :smile: (Oops, did I just say that out loud :embarrassed:?) Talk about anything other than politics and your experience should be a pleasant one :wink:.

I see, you're a fan of Jim's darker stuff. You're in good company, Uncle Deadly is a much beloved figure around these parts.

p.s, is Clifford your real name or just something you call yourself because of the Muppet with the same name?

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score

Welcome back! Do you happen to be a fan of the goblin king? Because I like him a lot.

AubreeMadison

Reaction score
Hello!! My name is Aubree. I'm 14 and I love the muppets!! I'm also really really into Disney and Harry Potter so if you like either of those things I'm sure we'll be great friends. :smile: I'm really excited to get to know some other people who share the same love for the Muppets as I do.

dwayne1115

Reaction score
Hello!! My name is Aubree. I'm 14 and I love the muppets!! I'm also really really into Disney and Harry Potter so if you like either of those things I'm sure we'll be great friends. :smile: I'm really excited to get to know some other people who share the same love for the Muppets as I do.
Welcome to Muppet Central!