New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

JT Yorke

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Mary, and I found this website when doing a Google search for "what the heck is flocking" (I'm so good at interneting). I'm really excited to join the forums! I have a tendency (obsession, if you ask my boyfriend) to collect books about the Muppets and Jim Henson, and I spend way too much time looking at old clips and interviews on Youtube. Within the past year I've begun to dive into making my own puppets and short films and ridiculous things like that, all inspired by Jim Henson and his creations. I really look forward to chatting with everyone here!!
Be welcome !

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi! My name is Mary, and I found this website when doing a Google search for "what the heck is flocking" (I'm so good at interneting). I'm really excited to join the forums! I have a tendency (obsession, if you ask my boyfriend) to collect books about the Muppets and Jim Henson, and I spend way too much time looking at old clips and interviews on Youtube. Within the past year I've begun to dive into making my own puppets and short films and ridiculous things like that, all inspired by Jim Henson and his creations. I really look forward to chatting with everyone here!!
Hi Mary! Welcome to Muppet Central Forum!

Martinmepmeep

Reaction score
Greetings All!!
What a great pleasure it is for me to be able to join such an incredibly dedicated group!
I have been a fan all my life of "Everything Muppet"!
They are with me every waking day and those thoughts always bring joy!
To say that I favor only a few would be a lie! They all are very important to me, mind you when my best bud and I get together we have been on occasion compared to Statler and Waldorf, LOL. I do a good Animal on the drums and man...... do i know how to chow down on cookies!
I do hold a special place in my heart for Beaker!
All my best to you all!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Greetings All!!
What a great pleasure it is for me to be able to join such an incredibly dedicated group!
To say that I favor only a few would be a lie! They all are very important to me, mind you when my best bud and I get together we have been on occasion compared to Statler and Waldorf, LOL. I do a good Animal on the drums and man...... do i know how to chow down on cookies!
All my best to you all!
Greetings to you as well! Welcome to the forum!

backpackmina

Reaction score
Greetings All!!
All my best to you all!
Yes, another Beaker fan in the forum! Welcome!