New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Maxilopez4105

Reaction score
Hello there well I have only just found out about this throught several Facebook groups I am part of
I'm 34,married two kids and an avid collector and diorama builder
I'm Scottish living in Belfast

This is some of my work and my palisade muppets collection

Which I will post shortly as can't do it from my phone lol

mariolover

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Connor, and I am 16 years old with high-functioning autism. I am not great with introductions but I will do my best with this one. I've been a huge fan of The Muppets, Sesame Street, and Bear In The Big Blue House ever since I was little. My favorite Muppet movies would probably be The Muppet Movie (1979), The Muppets Take Manhattan (1984), and The Muppets (2011). I am also an avid collector of Sesame Street episodes, so if you have I any sesame street episodes you are willing to sell to me please let me know.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Connor, and I am 16 years old with high-functioning autism. I am not great with introductions but I will do my best with this one. I've been a huge fan of The Muppets, Sesame Street, and Bear In The Big Blue House ever since I was little. My favorite Muppet movies would probably be The Muppet Movie (1979), The Muppets Take Manhattan (1984), and The Muppets (2011). I am also an avid collector of Sesame Street episodes, so if you have I any sesame street episodes you are willing to sell to me please let me know.
Hi Connor! Welcome to the forum!

Bert fan

Reaction score
Are you new to Muppet Central? Then this is the discussion for you.

Please introduce yourself and tell us a little bit about your Muppet experiences and interests. Did you get into the Muppets at an early age or just recently? What are some of your favorite Muppet memories, characters, movies, or shows?

Whatever your perspective on Henson's creations you are welcome here and we're looking forward to getting to know you!

Bert fan

Reaction score
Hi I just became a member yesterday and im still figuring things out. I've been a fan of muppets since I was 4 and have been acting fragile rock sesame street and muppets on TV so many times and have met Caroll Spinney when I was 8 and have lots of collectibles. My favorite things were and still are ernie and Bert clips fozzie bears gag and lots more. My favorite movies were follow that bird 1985 and muppets from space 1999. All I can say now is im do glad to be a member now!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hi I just became a member yesterday and im still figuring things out. I've been a fan of muppets since I was 4 and have been acting fragile rock sesame street and muppets on TV so many times and have met Caroll Spinney when I was 8 and have lots of collectibles. My favorite things were and still are ernie and Bert clips fozzie bears gag and lots more. My favorite movies were follow that bird 1985 and muppets from space 1999. All I can say now is im do glad to be a member now!
Hi! That's wicked awesome that you got to meet Caroll Spinney.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hello, I am Brazilian, I live in Santos, SP, graduated in Industrial Design and I own a Dog Walker firm in love with sewing, arts and crafts, and everything you create with my hands. I'm learning to sew puppets, I've always been in love since childhood, to present my nephews.
Hola! And welcome.