New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

LabyrinthLani

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Gwen, and muppets are a huge part of my life. I'm a huge muppet collector and I watch them nearly everyday. I've been a fan for most of my life. I've been inspired to create my own puppets and I hope in the future I can do something with puppeteering. I've just recently found out about this website and I thought it would be perfect to get an account so I can chat about muppets with people who appreciate it. :laugh:
Howdy there!

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Gwen, and muppets are a huge part of my life. I'm a huge muppet collector and I watch them nearly everyday. I've been a fan for most of my life. I've been inspired to create my own puppets and I hope in the future I can do something with puppeteering. I've just recently found out about this website and I thought it would be perfect to get an account so I can chat about muppets with people who appreciate it. :laugh:
Hello Gwen!

Welcome!

MissPiggy2016

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Meg but my friends due refer to me as Lips because I play the trumpet and used to have blonde hair and I rarely talk. I've always liked the muppets but the recent TV series started my obsession and I love the Electric Mayhem way too muccchhh

Jakob

Reaction score
Hi! I'm Slim Avery. I Been A Fan Of Big Bag Since April Of Last Year. Big Bag Was A Show Produced By Sesame Workshop.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Meg but my friends due refer to me as Lips because I play the trumpet and used to have blonde hair and I rarely talk. I've always liked the muppets but the recent TV series started my obsession and I love the Electric Mayhem way too muccchhh
Hello Meg!

My name is Mikaela.

Welcome!

Fusionfaris

Reaction score
Hello everyone! My name is Faris and I am a self taught puppeteer. Although I barely stared puppeteering in the Summer of 2015, I have made replica's of the Snowths, Mahna Mahna, and my favorite, Dr. Teeth! In the future I intend on finishing my Janice replica and some original puppets (which I have already started on). Anyhoo, I hope to meet some great people here who share the passion I have for puppetry, as it is something that gets better when you have more people to share it with.