New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

PepesFan

Reaction score
Well first off my name is Kevin. I am a big muppet fans. Mainly of Pepe and Rizzo and the guys that stand on the balcony.

WemblinFool

Reaction score
Hello everybody! It's nice to meet you! I finally signed up after creeping around the forum for a while. (I'm kinda shy to say the least!) I grew up with Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, The Muppet Show, the original TMNT movie... all the Muppets movies-- needless to say the world of Jim Henson has been a big part of my life. Fraggles are definitely my biggest love and I've recently had the chance to watch the entire show again as an adult and it's just as magical if not more so to me now. I also have an interest in learning about puppetry so I figured this would be a great place to do so!

TheMuppetFan

Reaction score
Hello everybody! It's nice to meet you! I finally signed up after creeping around the forum for a while. (I'm kinda shy to say the least!) I grew up with Sesame Street, Fraggle Rock, The Muppet Show, the original TMNT movie... all the Muppets movies-- needless to say the world of Jim Henson has been a big part of my life. Fraggles are definitely my biggest love and I've recently had the chance to watch the entire show again as an adult and it's just as magical if not more so to me now. I also have an interest in learning about puppetry so I figured this would be a great place to do so!
Hello, WemblinFool! There's a whole section dedicated to Puppetry if you start doing some exploring around the forum.

OrIando

Reaction score
wow if I told myself at the beginning of 2015 I'd be joining a muppet forum I'd punch myself I hated the muppets so much until October and ever since its all I think about.
yea I just joined today (more like tonight pfft) and ?? Its gonna take some time getting used to the forums and I think I'm just really gonna be here posting fanart cus I suck at everything else
so ye /^:
I suck at talking and I'm quite shy tbhh

TheMuppetFan

Reaction score
wow if I told myself at the beginning of 2015 I'd be joining a muppet forum I'd punch myself I hated the muppets so much until October and ever since its all I think about.
yea I just joined today (more like tonight pfft) and ?? Its gonna take some time getting used to the forums and I think I'm just really gonna be here posting fanart cus I suck at everything else
so ye /^:
I suck at talking and I'm quite shy tbhh
Welcome! I was a bit confused by the post. You didn't really like The Muppets since October?

OrIando

Reaction score
Welcome! I was a bit confused by the post. You didn't reall
I probably phrased it wrong, I'm not the best at talking
but I used to hate the muppets n such for my whole life until October when I gave the muppets a chance since it was on Netflix?

LashHolstein

Reaction score

hello! ive been a muppet fan since 2014, after i saw muppets most wanted. since then, ive watched all the theatrical movies, most of the muppet television shows, tons of those interviews, and have quite the collection of merch. im not really a fan of sesame or fraggle rock honestly.

other than the muppets, im a bad animation aficionado and a movie/animation geek in general.

my favorite muppets tend to be obscure/unloved ones, but janice is really one of my absolute favorites.

ElanaV

Reaction score
Hi there. Looks like I might be the first post on here for 2016? I'm Elana Vital, and I am a classic muppets fan. Jim Henson movies were all my favorite, and it is what inspired me to dabble in puppeteering. My first (and regrettably last, for now) puppeteering experience was doing educational theatre for kids at the Queens Zoo. Sadly, I haven't done anything since, but I would like to. I hope to get the nerve to someday attempt to make my own puppet.

JimAndFrank

Reaction score
Hi there. Looks like I might be the first post on here for 2016? I'm Elana Vital, and I am a classic muppets fan. Jim Henson movies were all my favorite, and it is what inspired me to dabble in puppeteering. My first (and regrettably last, for now) puppeteering experience was doing educational theatre for kids at the Queens Zoo. Sadly, I haven't done anything since, but I would like to. I hope to get the nerve to someday attempt to make my own puppet.
Hi there! Welcome to the forum! You're gonna love it here. Don't hesitate to jump into the conversations and have fun! If you need anything feel free to message me. I'll be more than happy to help!

Gwen Fraggle

Reaction score
Hello! I'm Gwen, and muppets are a huge part of my life. I'm a huge muppet collector and I watch them nearly everyday. I've been a fan for most of my life. I've been inspired to create my own puppets and I hope in the future I can do something with puppeteering. I've just recently found out about this website and I thought it would be perfect to get an account so I can chat about muppets with people who appreciate it. :laugh: