New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

rigil kent

Reaction score
Hello, Muppet fans! I'm from Argentina and I just discover this forum. I know the Muppets from their 1976 show, by its repetitions, of course. And then I started to see their films. It's great that the fever for this characters remains so strongly, with new films and a new program.

I attempt to collect everything I find on video or DVD. I'm recently doing some subtitles from specials and sketches that I can not obtain in Spanish. I wonder where I can post my doubts and ask for help on these issues, lyrics, meanings, etc?

Thank you!!

Last edited:

Dani1923

Reaction score
Hello I'm Dani1923, or just Danielle. Just joined the forum. I loved Sesame Street as a child, especially Elmo's World, and now I like to watch the really classic episodes sometimes on YouTube. As a child I also loved Elmo in Grouchland, which I still have. Unfortunately I never watched any Muppet movies or any movies that Jim Henson put his hands on during my childhood, and I don't know why. Me being born late (1995) I guess is part of the blame I guess, but still... I started watching the Muppets Show on YouTube when I heard about The Muppets coming out when I was 16, and I loved it! And the movie too! And that's when I became a fan of the Muppets! In later years I watched some Muppet movies, and my favorite non Muppet movie, Labyrinth. I also recently watched Fraggle Rock on YouTube, and now I think it's one of the best shows ever created, and I don't know why they don't re-run that show ( or any Henson show for that matter...)! I also like to watch interviews of Jim and the other Muppeteers.
Anyway, sorry this was so long, but I hope I get to know all of u as well!

Dani1923

Reaction score
Hello everyone - I'm new here - in celebration of the new show airing tonight, I am reminding myself of an epic Muppet moment in my life as a child which basically guided me on my current career path. I had a cartoon of mine published in Muppet Magazine. Through many moves and storms over the years, my person copy of the magazine has been lost and I am on a search to find it, even if someone can just send me a pic of my cartoon published in the magazine!
What's the name of the magazine?

Andrew Farago

Reaction score
Longtime Muppets fan, first time poster.

I'm writing a book on the history of TV animation in the 1980s, including an extensive chapter on Jim Henson's Muppet Babies. My main reason for joining the forum is that I'm hoping to find a collector or two with extensive collections of Muppet Babies artwork that they'd be willing to share for publication.

Thanks! My e-mail address is andrewfarago(at)hotmail.com. Hope to hear from some Muppet fans soon!

GeniDude

Reaction score
Hi! My name is John-Edvard Genius! I`m 19 years old, and from Norway! You may have heard me on JD Hanzel`s Let`s Talk Muppets! Glad to finnaly become a member here!

Dodo

Reaction score
Hi! My name is John-Edvard Genius! I`m 19 years old, and from Norway! You may have heard me on JD Hanzel`s Let`s Talk Muppets! Glad to finnaly become a member here!
Welcome! It's fun to see another Norwegian person here :wink:

Grovette

Reaction score
Hey all,

Thought I'd reintroduce myself, as I'm still listed as a new member. :super:
I've been around the forum for a long time. Since around 2002?
I posted for a few years, then forgot my info and signed up again.
So I've been Grovette since 2007.

I'm 40ish gal and loved the Muppets for as long as I can remember.
Watched the Muppet Show back when they were in primetime.
So happy that they have returned with a tv show.
Memories... :cool: