New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Bridget

Reaction score
The muppets have become very important to me over the past year. I'm autistic, and autistic people commonly develop a very strong fixation and interest on a certain topic for long periods of time. For me, it's the muppets! So I'm very excited to become a part of the fan community.
Awwww! Welcome to the forums DorkLaRue where everyone is welcome no matter what! I hope you love it here as much as I do! :smile:

-KissesToKermie (Bridget)

magicalex

Reaction score
Hi all and thanks for letting me into the forum :smile: HUGE muppet fan here, looking forward to be part of this community.

Iscah

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Jessica. I'm 28 years old and I'm from Australia. I only properly discovered the Muppets recently (thanks to the 2011 movie) and wow have I been missing out for a long time...

So now I have watched The Muppet Show and most of the movies and also Fraggle Rock (which is now one of my favourite things ever.)

Other things I like include fantasy-adventure movies/games/books, and assorted art-and-crafts (which I hardly ever get around to actually doing, I just accumulate materials really). I also cosplay, and I'd like to try making a puppet sometime.

Last edited:

WalterLinz

Reaction score
Hi, I'm Jessica. I'm 28 years old and I'm from Australia. I only properly discovered the Muppets recently (thanks to the 2011 movie) and wow have I been missing out for a long time...

So now I have watched The Muppet Show and most of the movies and also Fraggle Rock (which is now one of my favourite things ever.)

Other things I like include fantasy-adventure movies/games/books, and assorted art-and-crafts (which I hardly ever get around to actually doing, I just accumulate materials really). I also cosplay, and I'd like to try making a puppet sometime.
Welcome to the forums Jessica! I became a huge fan of the Muppets from seeing the 2011 movie too! It sure did introduce a whole new generation of fans, didn't it?:smile:

dwayne1115

Reaction score

Welcome Aboard Jessica!

Eyeball

Reaction score

Welcome, hope you have a great time here :smile: