New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Kadenza

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new.

I'm Kadenza (thought I'd choose a musical name), and have grown up loving all things Muppet. I live in Surrey in the UK, near London, and I teach singing, drama and music theatre, as well as doing some acting myself - juggling that with being a Mum!

I've recently had the joy of being trained in puppetry by Nigel Plaskitt, who is one of the UK's foremost puppeteers, - you'll have seen his name on the credits of Muppets Most Wanted, amongst other things!

Thanks for letting me join. I look forward to browsing the message boards, and getting to know you all. :smile:

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi! I'm new.

I'm Kadenza (thought I'd choose a musical name), and have grown up loving all things Muppet. I live in Surrey in the UK, near London, and I teach singing, drama and music theatre, as well as doing some acting myself - juggling that with being a Mum!

I've recently had the joy of being trained in puppetry by Nigel Plaskitt, who is one of the UK's foremost puppeteers, - you'll have seen his name on the credits of Muppets Most Wanted, amongst other things!

Thanks for letting me join. I look forward to browsing the message boards, and getting to know you all. :smile:
Nice to meet you, Kadenza. You were really lucky to meet Nigel Plaskitt. I hope your puppetry skills go well.
Judging by your Kate Monster avatar, I believe you were doing an Avenue Q musical. Is that right?

Kadenza

Reaction score
Nice to meet you, Kadenza. You were really lucky to meet Nigel Plaskitt. I hope your puppetry skills go well.
Judging by your Kate Monster avatar, I believe you were doing an Avenue Q musical. Is that right?
Hi,

Nigel is lovely & a great teacher.

Yes, I've been lucky enough to breathe life into Kate Monster. I feel like I still have so much to learn, and, even though Kate has now been returned 'home', I'm still practising the skills. The production was hugely popular, practically a sell-out, and we may get to do it all again later in the year. I'd love to. I miss spending time with Kate!

FrackleFan2012

Reaction score
Hi,

Nigel is lovely & a great teacher.

Yes, I've been lucky enough to breathe life into Kate Monster. I feel like I still have so much to learn, and, even though Kate has now been returned 'home', I'm still practising the skills. The production was hugely popular, practically a sell-out, and we may get to do it all again later in the year. I'd love to. I miss spending time with Kate!
I see that. I hope you post very often at the Muppet Central Forum so we could know each other well. :smile:

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Hi there, Stephen1969! So glad to have you here at Muppet Central. The forum is craving for more new members.