New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

TogetherAgain

Reaction score
theprawncracker said:
Welcome to the wacky crazy zany world that is the Muppet Central Forum!
now prawncracker, really..... that doesn't even BEGIN to describe Muppet Central!!!!!!!
Why, we're....
Ok, we're wacky crazy zany insane messed-up weird goofy silly goofball strange......... well, that's a little better, but really..... this is one messed up place where EVERYBODY belongs!
You know, I think I know a good way to welcome all the new folks:

*ahem!*

<sings>
well you're cleaner than the others
still as far as we can tell
you'll fit right in
at Happiness Hotel!
*er, um, Muppet Central.*
<stops singing>
:boo: !

Well, that'll have to do.

That Announcer

Reaction score
Now I know I'm doing this a tad late, but I'm here and "rarin' to go!'

My name is Joe. I am a high school student residing in Nova Scotia, Canada. I have seen Terry Angus perform Butch G Cat on the IWK Telethon (my parents work at the IWK) and am impressed with his work. I was first alerted to Muppet Central on Tough Pigs, and after a while here I can safely say that this is the better site, no questions about it.
Umm... what else? I like Andrew Lloyd Webber...

Sam Eagle is my favorite Muppet. And, if you're an American like my uncle Ron, he should be yours too! :attitude:

JaniceFerSure

Reaction score
Hiya,hola,g'day...to all of the newest members here at Muppet Central!! Relax,pull up a nice recliner,and enjoy your stay....:excited: :smile:

minidoozer

Reaction score
Hi everybody!

Um... I'm really really bad at introducing myself! How do I start?

I'm a girl, almost 17, from Copenhagen in Denmark...

I joined this site because my best friend, Vibs, is on her way to muppetize me. It started with Fraggle Rock and slowly she got me into all this. And I like it! Then I found out that Sesame Street also is a Jim Henson-production. When I was a little girl I always watched Sesame Street on television at my grandparents house. They live in Holland, so of course it was in Dutch, but I understand it quite well because my father is from Holland.

If you like to know more about me, then just ask.

//minidoozer

muppet_dk

Reaction score
minidoozer said:
Hi everybody!

Um... I'm really really bad at introducing myself! How do I start?

I'm a girl, almost 17, from Copenhagen in Denmark...

I joined this site because my best friend, Vibs, is on her way to muppetize me. It started with Fraggle Rock and slowly she got me into all this. And I like it! Then I found out that Sesame Street also is a Jim Henson-production. When I was a little girl I always watched Sesame Street on television at my grandparents house. They live in Holland, so of course it was in Dutch, but I understand it quite well because my father is from Holland.

If you like to know more about me, then just ask.

//minidoozer
Velkommen til både dig og Vibs.
It's always nice to see more danes on the forum :smile:

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Welcome, welcome one and all! You will find that this is a really fun and awesome place to be! I hope to get to know some of you a little better!

That Announcer

Reaction score
I welcome you to our little boarding house, and sincerely hope that if you ever come over here, nobody says "Oh, Holland? Bork bork bork!"

Fuzzy and Blue

Reaction score
Welcome, Minidoozer! My name is Dana, I'm from the U.S.A, and I'm the same age as you...from your username it looks like you're a fraggle fan, and I know very little about that, but hopefully someday I'll learn more...

hope you enjoy the forums, and feel free to send me a private message!
~Dana~