New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Hello Tess and welcome to MC. To start a new thread, go to the forum/category where the thread should go, then click on the "Post New Thread" link. The only area where this easy process is limited to just moderators/staff members is the Games section. Also, do some searching to make sure there isn't already a similar thread for what you wish to talk about. There are already "Bring Back TMS" petition threads if that helps. Also, please keep in mind that threads with posts tagged with older years might be dead conversations and the members no longer available to continue the discussion.

Hope this helps, have fun exploring the rest of the forums.

RC1979

Reaction score
Hello! I am a Muppet fan and I just joined. I have been a fan for years. I have 4 gund muppet puppets of Kermit, Fozzie, Beaker and Animal. I always look up the behind the scenes stuff.

Lola p

Reaction score
well hello there. the name's :attitude: (minus the eagle part). i joined this thing because i'm going through a muppet obsession (yay, fun!) i'm in high school, probably much younger than most on here, and less knowledgeable as well. i'm trying to start collecting muppet "things," but i'm a huge cheapskate and everything is pretty pricey, but i'm still interested in learning more that I won't get from my Muppet Show subtitles as well as other things related to the JHC. ANYWAYS i really don't know how often people really post on this thread (i've never used a forum before :eek:) so it may be cheesy of me to do so.

Yeah, and my profile pic, I enjoy photo manipulation and ummm i prefer geeky puppets in lab coats:eek::confused: to any shirtless celebrity.
Woohoo! welcome to the forum Tess and Beakerslover812!

Jobo

Reaction score
Hello all!

My name is Colin and as you can tell, I'm new to the community. My avatar is of my first puppet, Jobo, born in May. I'm in the process of learning all about the puppet world and I'm eager to learn so much more! I'm spending most of my spare time learning how to make bigger and better puppets.

Like you, I love the Muppets. As a child of the '80s, I grew up with Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, Muppets Takes Manhattan, Muppet Babies and Fraggle Rock...I couldn't help but be mesmerized! Things haven't changed since then. Haha.

gonzofan13

Reaction score
Hello, My name is Reese and I am a HUGE Muppet fan and some day want to work with them.

Sgt Floyd

Reaction score
Hello all!

My name is Colin and as you can tell, I'm new to the community. My avatar is of my first puppet, Jobo, born in May. I'm in the process of learning all about the puppet world and I'm eager to learn so much more! I'm spending most of my spare time learning how to make bigger and better puppets.

Like you, I love the Muppets. As a child of the '80s, I grew up with Dark Crystal, Labyrinth, Muppets Takes Manhattan, Muppet Babies and Fraggle Rock...I couldn't help but be mesmerized! Things haven't changed since then. Haha.
Hello, My name is Reese and I am a HUGE Muppet fan and some day want to work with them.
Hi, folks, I'm Sarge. Welcome to MC, where the members are just as wacky as the muppets.

Lola p

Reaction score
* appears out of thin air* HEY! I am not wacky, I am Lola!

Lola p

Reaction score
Oh, and I am also a werewolf. Hi new members! Welcome to the craziness!