New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

bandit

Reaction score
Hiya and welcome! Good of ya to pipe up with the rest of us loudmouths. ^_^ nice to meetcha!

newsmanfan

Reaction score
----------------
Welcome in Catmaster, Bandit, Leah (great choice of avatar), and ALittleMayhem. (Does insurance protect against that?) As you traverse this great site, try to keep the following rules in mind:

Muffins are for throwing, not eating. (Consider the source :hungry:)

Never step into the path of a pig on a mission...or with a really hard look in her eyes... :mad:

Be nice. Don't tell Bunsen that lamp is really his assistant. It's just neighborly, ya know? :eek:

NO DRUMS! NO DRUMS!

Enjoy!
-----------------------

Muppetman15

Reaction score
whats up everybody?
i'm new here. love the muppets. always have. just heard that they are making another Muppet Movie!!! Loving what Brian Henson has done since Jim died.
:smile:

Ken Kidney

Reaction score
Hi Everyone,

My name is Ken Kidney and i'm from Ireland I have loved puppets ever since I was a kid in particular, The Muppets.

It has been my dream for a long time to own a professional puppet and see if I have what it takes. The problem is I don't have a lot of money and a lot of companies don't ship outside the US. Even the sellers on eBay won't for the most part. So I thought i'd join to take the first step and see if anyone of you fine people can help me.

newsmanfan

Reaction score
------------
Welcome in Muppetman15 and Ken Kidney...yeah, there are plenty of puppeteers here and good ones; check out the threads pertaining to that art, and I'm sure someone can steer you rightly.

Just remember: NEVER feed the Muppaphones. Ever. No, really. Suggs will whack you if he catches any of them gaining an ounce; their tone and clarity have been specifically weight-calibrated...
--------------

gh0st

Reaction score
Well hello everyone!

My name is Matty and I'm 22 years old. I've been a Muppet fan since I was little and continue to watch to this day! My favorite characters are Kermit, Beaker and Gonzo. I'm glad to have found this forum so I can share my similar interests with you all!