New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

The Shoe Fairy

Reaction score
I can't beleive it. Someone didn't already try and make a red fraggle account

mapaton50

Reaction score
Hi- I,m new to this forum, but love All the Muppets, especially Count, Miss Piggy, Cookie Monster, ...I have a very hard question which I hope someone can answer. How many Muppets exist? Not counting animatronics or cartoons. Please help if you can. :confused::mad::concern:

Gus LaDuzio

Reaction score
Hello

Hi all I would just like to introduce myself to the forum. My name is Matthew and I'm from North East Ohio. I am an artist that works in oils, acrylics, woodburning and several other mediums. However I cannot afford to support my family on just my art so I work in a factory that builds cabinets :sleep: very boring. I am a life long fan of puppetry namely all of Jim Hensons work and I am also a huge fan of Mystery Science Theater 3000. Recently I decided that I am going to start making puppets and put together a webshow so that I have a creative outlet. These are my first three puppets. http://img218.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=dscf0983.jpg I'm just looking for some feedback on them. Looking forward to hearing your opinions.
THanks
Matthew

poohbear10204

Reaction score
hi everyone

I am Natalie and i am from Hamilton Ontario Canada. I am a huge Muppet fan. I wish they would put the Muppets back on Tv so my daughter could enjoy them like I did.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hello everybody new out there! Welcome!

To mapaton50, to quote puppeteer Dave Gozles, there are about, approximately or over 6000 muppets.

Elmo The Second

Reaction score
Hi My user name is Elmo the Second. I'm Thirteen years old. I know i'm kinda young. But I hope everyone treats me the same. I am just as a big a muppet fan as all of you and I hope to make some new friends

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
welcome elmo the 2nd mind if i jsut call you elmo? im new too so far evryone seems pretty awsum here! see you around the boards!

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
hey can anyone tell me how to get a sweet muppet avi? like the oens i see here? are there sum on this site i can use or do i have to find my own?

mr3urious

Reaction score
Hi, I'm a newcomer here! I've taken a new liking to all aspects of Muppetry, and ever since I came across this forum, I forced myself to join! :smile: