New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

bnosite

Reaction score
New Here

Hi everyone,

I'm Jess, a new mom to my 5 month old baby girl, she likes the puppet I gave as a gift to her. If you need gifts for your babies or kids, I suggest you visit Baby Nursery Online. They have personalized baby nursery furniture that would be great as kids. Hope this information is going to help you.

Bill Proper

Reaction score
Hi everyone

I'm Bill and I am the Public Educator for a fire department in Illinois. I recently purchased a firefighter puppet and am learning the tricks of the voice if you will. I teach fire safety to many age groups and most recently have put a program together for autistic and other developmentally disabled children and individuals. So far so good.

Quesal

Reaction score
I'm Bill and I am the Public Educator for a fire department in Illinois. I recently purchased a firefighter puppet and am learning the tricks of the voice if you will. I teach fire safety to many age groups and most recently have put a program together for autistic and other developmentally disabled children and individuals. So far so good.
Hi ya Bill. Welcome. You're in IL? So am I!

muppet baby

Reaction score
hello everybody have a good Muppet day
welcome Muppet sully i hope that you ejoy your time here this a great fourm .

Hi everyone,

I just received my Master Replicas Kermit and Animal photo puppet replicas and have finally got some fantastic representations of the characters I loved since childhood!

Looking forward to getting Gonzo and spending time here!

Chris
Hi everyone,

I'm Jess, a new mom to my 5 month old baby girl, she likes the puppet I gave as a gift to her. If you need gifts for your babies or kids, I suggest you visit Baby Nursery Online. They have personalized baby nursery furniture that would be great as kids. Hope this information is going to help you.
Welcome chris , i am so glad that you like your muppet replics , i am hoping that i can get the Kermit and and Gonzo soon , and Miss piggy and Fozzie if they come out those are the three that i want the most, of the replicas . LOL

Bill Proper , welcome to MC , i have seveal cousins who are work for fir deparmets in the Dallas tx area welcome i hope i hope that you have a great time here .

Welcome jess i hope that you enjoy or time here at MC . Congragulations on your new Baby girl .

Thank you so much for the Baby info that is really good to know i am i have been looking for some good baby sites to get some baby gifts .

I hope you enjoy it here at MC there are great people here and this is a real fun place to be I love it .:smile:

Fragglemuppet

Reaction score
Welcome to all the newest members! Wow, there seem to be quite a few of you, and that's what we like to see!
:smile:
Bill, what you're doing is so special and wonderful, and I wish you the best of luck with it!
:wisdom:
Kayers2609, you live figureatively right next door to me! Awesome!

Red Fraggle

Reaction score
hi there! im Red Fraggle :excited: but yal can jsut call mered. i grew up watching teh muppet show and fraggle rock adn teh fraggle rock cartoon adn muppet babies all of my faves. in the rpfofile it asks whats your favorite muppet movie and well i put THe Muppet Movie but theyre all my faves i really cnat choose just 1 altho muppet treasure island is def in the tops. anyways i picked red ccus hse was alwyse my fav fraggle adn wembly but reds a girl like me and we both have red hair. this is so awsum that theres a forum for anything adn ervything muppet related im like in heaven. also cus i jsut bought season 1 of teh muppet show on dvd and i think next pay im guna get season 2. my fav muppet is def miss piggy, then kermit, they ahvea very special relationship! they are the perfect couple. glad to be here cant wait to meet ervyone!

muppet baby

Reaction score
helo there guys....

happy happy day:flirt::flirt:
hi there! im Red Fraggle :excited: but yal can jsut call mered. i grew up watching teh muppet show and fraggle rock adn teh fraggle rock cartoon adn muppet babies all of my faves. in the rpfofile it asks whats your favorite muppet movie and well i put THe Muppet Movie but theyre all my faves i really cnat choose just 1 altho muppet treasure island is def in the tops. anyways i picked red ccus hse was alwyse my fav fraggle adn wembly but reds a girl like me and we both have red hair. this is so awsum that theres a forum for anything adn ervything muppet related im like in heaven. also cus i jsut bought season 1 of teh muppet show on dvd and i think next pay im guna get season 2. my fav muppet is def miss piggy, then kermit, they ahvea very special relationship! they are the perfect couple. glad to be here cant wait to meet ervyone!
Welcome cool mama and Red Fraggle so glad to have you both here you are going to have a lot of fun here i hope that you have a good week and ejoy your selves

ohtherain

Reaction score
Ladies and gents ohtherain has arrived. I am a big but somewhat new Muppet fan as I had only begun to take on an interest in Jim Henson's original Muppets and Sesame Street last year. I have started a Palisades action figure collection and so far have Kermit, Dr. Teeth, Newsman, Clifford, and Pigs in Space with Miss Piggy! Hope to be spending lots of time in these forums and in the future begin to watch Fraggle Rock too.

Thanks for a great forum,
ohtherain