New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Pork

Reaction score
Welcome WeirdOne...I love your name. hahahaha.

Yep, you picked the correct thread to post in first. I hope you enjoy Muppet Central.

WeirdOne

Reaction score
Actuallllly I didn't. I first posted this in the Muppet Headlines first. But then I saw this banner saying "Our records have not seen you post something yet. Why don't you start in our "Friends and Family" thread?"

Pork

Reaction score
haha, don't worry bout it. I almost did the same thing when I joined this forum.

Ilikemuppets

Reaction score
Hey folks,

I've been having no end of troubles logging on in my old screen name, so I re-signed up with this NEW spiffy name.

Mods, I absolutely do not mean to do "sock puppeting" or whatever its called. We can work on eliminating the old account if that is what you wish. No troubles. Just wanted to be able to post! :smile:

So everyone, its me... Gordon Smuder also known as Puppet Forge.

I'm back. And I notice there are TONS more emoticons at the right! COOLIO! :super:

-Gordon
happened to me quite a bit. But I just get a new password.

Hello to everyone joining us and welcome!:smile:

mimi74

Reaction score
Hi all

HI i'm mimi i have been a muppet fan since i was a kid, i did have an origional kermit the frog till my dog chewed off his eye's.... well gutted. I am so sad that the muppet show is not aired any more and used to sit and watch every sat eve when i was young.
Kermit is my fav but i love 'animal' as thats me all over... mad lol.:smile: :halo: have always felt sorry for beaker tho he he :eek:

Pork

Reaction score
Hi ther Mimmi. Welcome to the craziness here at MC. I'm very pleased to meet you.