New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

edango

Reaction score
new to the family

hey everyone,

was looking for tips on making puppets for some characters on a miniseries im producing for my local tv station and i stumbled on this site.i thought this is a place i should be a part of.

ive been into the muppets since i was a young pup(pet) and still enjoy their effect on me,even though some people tell me i should grow up(never,i say!)

looking forward to frequenting this site often in the future.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Yeah... Sin City is an adult comic strip/graphic novel created by Frank Miller and filmed in collaboration between him and Robert Rodríguez in its feature film encarnation.

*Shrugs. But there are a lot of other characters named Goldie, and I like your Fraggle and gargoyle the best GD.

Argyle Gargoyle

Reaction score
Howdy Muppet Central

Hello to all of my long lost family of fellow frog lovers! I joined Muppet Central a few days ago after reading and re-reading, then analyzing the threads on MR's Gonzo Replica. I am happy to say, that thanks to the wonderful words of wisdom, and exquisite photos by members here, I ordered my Gonzo today :big_grin:. I must give a special thanks to Lab Rat, that latest batch of photos sealed the deal for me and I knew I could no longer live with my own blue weirdo! Thanks to all for a wonderful site and thanks for letting me come aboard! :wink: