New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

KirbTreelo05

Reaction score
(It's about tiem I posted soemthing!) Hello! ^^ my name is- **Crazy Harry blows up something off in the distance so you couldn't hear what I said**-but you can call me KirbTreelo05 =3 I've known the muppets since I can remember! (I'm pretty sure the first muppet related thing I watched was SS) I've been wanting to join this fourm for a long time. I tried joining with the username Kirbtaro05, but I did get the e-mail to activate my account TT^TT So I had to wait until I got my own E-mail account (My mom and I shared the same account at the time I tried to register) Ok, enough of that. On to the "About Me" part

I hope to be an artist & director when I get older; and I plan on being a children's illustrator and/or voice actress to help jump start my career. I have no shame in watching shows that are below my age range x3 but of course, I do watch other shows that would be consitered "age appropriate." I wanted to join because I think that the muppets are simpley amazing. (don't we all? :smile: ) The characters are very liikeable and the muppeters who play them are top-notch! The muppets have got me more interested into puppetry. I even wrote a report for school on Jim Henson being Person of the Centry. My most favorite muppet project is BiBBH! ^w^ It has so much heart in it, wonderful songs and (believe it or not) helped me change some areas in my life.

That's all I can think of for now ^^;

Gold Demona

Reaction score
lol, hello KirbTreelo! ^^
Love the Hamm-Hamm Cappy icon you got there. =P
That is Cappy, right? Hard to tell with all them leaves. :confused:
Well, anyway, welcome aboard! XD

Pork

Reaction score
Hi Kirby (can I call you Kirby, it sounds cool) Welcome to all the insane craziness here at Muppet Central! Very nice to meet you.

FurryOlGrover

Reaction score
Hello it is I!

Hi everybody!
I've been a Muppet fan for as long as I can remeber! Sesame Street and I are the same age, isn't that cool :wink: As you can probably tell my favorite Muppet is :super:Loveable Furry Old Grover!:super: I have been listening to the MuppetCast since last September and really enjoy hearing all the great muppet stories and info! So hi!

Savethetoys

Reaction score
Hello

Hi Im new here, Im a female from So Cal and grew up watching the Muppet Show on tv and seeing the Muppet Movie in the theatre.

Im a toy collector and seller so Im always doing toy research on toys I come across and I came here to seek out some help/feedback on a particular toy.

Beakerfan

Reaction score
I'd like to give a really big "Hey there, hello!" to all the new members, and an especially big "Good to meet ya!" to Lili'smom and Savethetoys! It's always nice to meet fellow Californians at MC!

Pork

Reaction score
Welcome Lilismom, it's nice to meet you

Welcome FurryOlGrover, awesome avatar!

Welcome SavetheToys, nice too meet you too.

I hope you all love it here at Muppet Central.