New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Looks like Scott took care of your question for me. Thanks Scott! :smile: That should just about answer all your questions. And yes just to be clear, Muppet Fest was in the past. There is no word on another Muppet Fest at this time, but I know we're all hoping for another one!

beaker_2003

Reaction score
Ok im new here and would just like to say hi. i have loved the muppets forever, i love animal, gonzo and floyd the best. Im 18 and i am a 1st year med student. Im from belfast N.ireland and hope to be posting a lot here:big_grin:

teebs

Reaction score
Hey everyone.

I guess I'll start by saying that I'm looking forward to getting to know all of you. You seem like such a fun bunch!

I've always liked the muppets, but I've really gotten into them in the past year or so. I'm glad to see that there are other people in my age group (16-20) out there who love the muppets...it's good to know I'm not alone!

Well, I'll be talking to you all...if you see me in here say hi. I'd like to meet you.:smile:

Cindy

Staff member
Reaction score
Hi Teebs and Beaker_2003! *waves furiously* Hope you like it here. We try to keep it neat and picked up, but sometimes things just happen. Like food fights! :stick_out_tongue:

teebs

Reaction score
Originally posted by Cindy Chapman
...but sometimes things just happen. Like food fights! :stick_out_tongue:

lol...thanks for the heads up...:wink:

Navarre

Reaction score
very cool picture. I grew up in Medford. I too will be happy when it's gone.

Baby Animal

Reaction score
Introduction

Hello.
I have been a muppet fan since the late seventies, born in the mid seventies. I have been a puppeteer for 15 years and actually got paid to puppeteer at a local amusement park for a year. Most of my time has been in church puppeteering though.
I am totally in love with the new Palisades line. I think it's the greatest toy line in the history of toys. Just got Series three last night and Rowlf is the man, dog.
Should be fun though.

Tony

Say bye-bye - Ahg ahg ahg ahg.

muppettheatre

Reaction score
Hi, I'm sort of new. I've been to this web site a lot but finally registered for the forum. I'm 21 and going to be graduating college this spring. I have been obsessed with the muppets for as long as I can remember. I spent my junior year in college interning with JHC, which is a great way to get contacts within the company. :wink:

Muppetfreak

Reaction score
Originally posted by muppettheatre
Hi, I'm sort of new. I've been to this web site a lot but finally registered for the forum. I'm 21 and going to be graduating college this spring. I have been obsessed with the muppets for as long as I can remember. I spent my junior year in college interning with JHC, which is a great way to get contacts within the company. :wink:
The summer after my junior of college I applied to intern there and they didn't reply and so when May rolled around and Sesame asked me to go there I took it. Then, low and behold, JHP calls me at the end of May. What did they think I was going to sit around and wait all summer?

Anyway, long story short (too late) I had to TURN DOWN JHP because I already had a job at Sesame. It made me very sad. . .