New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

ryhoyarbie

Reaction score
yes, welcome one and all!!!!!! congradulations on finding this web page and signing up to become a member!! only winners are on here!!! woohoo

ryan

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Im Krazedmuppet

umm... I love the muppets, and have a huge collection. I want to become a puppeteer and work for the Jim Henson Company (fat chance...) If you want to learn more go to my web site, it shold explain everything www.angelfire.com/rpg2/happyfeet thanks!

hdofu

Reaction score
:big_grin: Oops just realized I never hit this thread. Well I have been here for a little over a month now. I found this site by sheer accident when crusing the Jedi Council forums. I posted a bit and found this site seemed like it had a nice board so I stuck around.

I have been watching Muppets since I was about 2 :wink: , (Sesame Street was my first about 18 years ago) I have alway loved the Muppet Show, it was the funiest Variety show in America. Fraggle Rock was another show I liked, also Alf. :stick_out_tongue:

My non muppet likes include Anime (I admin at www.animeleague.net as well as recently taking over managing the main site :cool: ), I used to collect coins, I like shortwave radio, I occasionlly play video games, Favorite movies include, Calamity Jane, North Avenue Irregulars, The Cat From Outter Space, Aladin, Lilo and Stich, Demon City Shinuku. Favorite Comics, Garfield, Dilbert, Far Side, Non Sequitor, Ozy and Millie, Luane, Cathy, Calvin and Hobbes :stick_out_tongue:

I'm at the moment trying to learn flash. I also enjoy playing with photoshop. I draw from time to time, I'm not that good, but thats what waisting the first two decades of my life got me. I'm a bit of a furry, foxes are my favorite. I'm currently in College, it is my goal to get in some way involved with radio or advertising.

That's my bio... Well I hope I didn't bore you to death.:big_grin:

sarah_yzma

Reaction score
Originally posted by hdofu

That's my bio... Well I hope I didn't bore you to death.:big_grin:
*wakes up* well i'm still here, so not to death:big_grin:

Sarah

witchmitch

Reaction score
HEY!

Hi all, am new here and really lucky to have chanced upon this site, only to find out that i am not alone! I grew up with Muppets like most of you. The sad thing is that it is only to be taken over by Pwer puff girls and other characters.

I hope Muppets will relive again and forever. Please do keep me in the loop for recommended Muppet Sites

radionate

Reaction score
Originally posted by hdofu
I'm currently in College, it is my goal to get in some way involved with radio or advertising.
Are you involved in your college radio station in anyway?

Tinkgumby

Reaction score
I've never posted here before, but I've become more or less a regular over at the Palisades forum (until it crashed, waah!), so I thought I'd say hi to y'all.

I will admit I'm not a hardcore Muppet fan, but I like them a lot and have many fond memories of them, and am enjoying introducing my 1-year-old and 2-year-old sons to them. My personal favorites would have to be Cookie Monster, Grover, Sweetums, and the martians.

My special power is my use of "backwards" smiley faces. (;

Other interests are belly dancing, British and other goofy comedy, scrapbooking, regency novels, children's books (reading and writing), and playing with my kids and my Gumby.

And that's probably more than you wanted to know! :smile:

Barry Lee

Reaction score
Okay, Hi Im Barry Lee i'm probalby the youngest serious muppet fan I have RARE muppet boks toys and ect. my muppet experiance was sesame street then I bacame a muppet fan ever since.
from
BARRY LEE