New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

Kerri

Reaction score
super muppet said:
Hello Kerri And Welcome To Muppet Central.

I Suggest Going To Ebay.
Thanks for the idea, if all else fails I hope that works!

Br Nicholas

Reaction score
Where can I buy the Miss Piggy Poster Book 1986 and at what cost? Could find no way to get to a purchase option at the descriptive area for that book. I am desperately in love with Miss Piggy and will simply die if I cannot have this book which celebrates her unbelievable stupendous glorious beauty. Can anyone help me in my great desperation? Your's in holiness, Br Nicholas

Mystic

Reaction score
Hi every one

Hi every one. I just recently found this site, the other day. I am Jerry, and grew up watching Jim Henson muppets. I am 30 years old now, and my favorites includes the movie(s): Labyrinth, and The Dark Crystal among others. My favorite TV series inlcudes: Fraggle Rock in which, Red was one of my favorite characters and of course I liked The Muppet Show. :excited:

Kerri

Reaction score
Hi Mystic

Just read your post... welcome to the group, I just joined today myself. I read your post and wanted to say GOOD CHOICE the movie Labyrinth is friggin AWESOME! My kids and I **** near set up an altar to that movie!!!

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Hello, everyone. My name is Erin and I am brand-new to this site, even though I've pretty much grown up on the Muppets. I am currently in my second year of college and am studying to be a journalist, hence my username. My favorite Muppet is Scooter, and he's been my favorite since I was seven or eight or so.

Kerri

Reaction score
Hey Erin, nice to (sort of) meet you! I just joined this group myself, and would have long ago had I known it existed. It's pretty awesome to be able to know people that share the same love of such great shows. I grew up watching Sesame Street... and when the Muppets came to be, every Monday evening I was in front of the set like clockwork! What an awesome show.

Kerri

Reaction score
hey, furryredmonster, thanks for the welcome! My little 14 months old's favorite character by far is Elmo, who of course didn't exist when I was a kid :frown: As soon as she hears that familiar "la-la la-la..... la-la la-la.... Elmo's World" song, wherever she is, she runs to the tv and starts dancing! It's too cute. She even loves Dorothy! I was always an Ernie fan, I think, the most. And I loved Mister Hooper. And Bob. Who'm I kidding, I loved them all. I loved snuffelufagus (I know I'm spelling that wrong) and can remember when he was just a figment of Big Bird's imagination... ah, so many years, so many great shows!

F

furryredmonster

Kerri said:
hey, furryredmonster, thanks for the welcome! My little 14 months old's favorite character by far is Elmo, who of course didn't exist when I was a kid :frown: As soon as she hears that familiar "la-la la-la..... la-la la-la.... Elmo's World" song, wherever she is, she runs to the tv and starts dancing! It's too cute. She even loves Dorothy! I was always an Ernie fan, I think, the most. And I loved Mister Hooper. And Bob. Who'm I kidding, I loved them all. I loved snuffelufagus (I know I'm spelling that wrong) and can remember when he was just a figment of Big Bird's imagination... ah, so many years, so many great shows!
My baby sister sounds just like your daughter. She is an Elmo Fanatic just like me. She dances to it also. She is also learning to sing the song. But it seems like everyday she is watching SS less and Elmo :frown: She is in a big Blue's Clues phase right now. She also carries around an Elmo doll everywhere she goes. It's her best friend pretty much. He goes everywhere with her

Muppet Newsgirl

Reaction score
Kerri said:
Hey Erin, nice to (sort of) meet you! I just joined this group myself, and would have long ago had I known it existed. It's pretty awesome to be able to know people that share the same love of such great shows. I grew up watching Sesame Street... and when the Muppets came to be, every Monday evening I was in front of the set like clockwork! What an awesome show.
Nice to meet you too, Kerri. And The Muppet Show is indeed an awesome show. I hadn't seen much of it in previous years, except in a few reruns, but we got a hold of Season 1 while we were in New York last November. I think it took us only a week, total, to watch all four discs. Good times.