New Members: Please Post and Introduce Yourself

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Well guys, I don't know if I should make Robby get up and thank you or if I should thank you! JK, Thank you!:big_grin:

MJTaylor

Reaction score
Well, I wouldn't call myself a new member because I joined some time ago, but better late than never!
I guess you would say, I got into the Muppets at whatever age I was when first I saw Sesame Street. Even at 33 I still watch that programme, a fact that my father and brothers have been known to give me grief over. But I think that deep down, my 26 year oldbrother Joel still likes the Street too, although like other people our ages, he can't stand Elmo.
I went on to like everything else with Muppets in them, but my favorite will always be Fraggle Rock. I just love the songs in that show as well as the adventures Gobo and his friends get up to. I can't wait for the DVD set to appear. I know I will buy it.
Of course my life doesn't revolve around Muppets. I am into Movies and TV in general, as well as reading, music and other things.

Toast

Reaction score
The newest new guy!

Hello fellow Muppet fans!

I am Toast! I have been a long time Muppet fan, having grown up with Sesame Street and watching the Muppet Show with my parents before bed in the 80's. I have loved them ever since and never miss a new show, movie or special!

I am a collector of the action figures and can not wait for the Sesame Street line to launch!

I am somewhat of an amature cartoon historian. That's all I watch (other than Muppets and 24). :halo:

I am the drummer of a rock band called A Sheep at the Wheel. Check it out:
www.asheepatthewheel.com

I am interested in starting up a Muppetfest in my hometown of Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Is anyone close by interested in this?

Toast!

Erine81981

Reaction score
Welcome everyone who's posted here for joining the Muppet crazyness here. Loving your music Toast. Your band really seems to be down with the rock and roll. (if thats what ya'll call it) Welcome to Robby. Can't wait to see you over in the Muppet Dorms with your big brother.

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Toast said:
Hello fellow Muppet fans!

I am Toast! I have been a long time Muppet fan, having grown up with Sesame Street and watching the Muppet Show with my parents before bed in the 80's. I have loved them ever since and never miss a new show, movie or special!

I am a collector of the action figures and can not wait for the Sesame Street line to launch!

I am somewhat of an amature cartoon historian. That's all I watch (other than Muppets and 24). :halo:

I am the drummer of a rock band called A Sheep at the Wheel. Check it out:
www.asheepatthewheel.com

I am interested in starting up a Muppetfest in my hometown of Vancouver, BC, Canada.

Is anyone close by interested in this?

Toast!
Welcome Toast! It's always nice to meet another musician! I like the name of your band, I'll have to check it out. Anyway, welcome to the crazy, zany Muppety world we live in here at MC. I'm sure you'll find your stay to be quite enjoyable!

Beulah Witch

Reaction score
My name is Leslie and I live in Lawrence, KS. I'm a fan of most puppetry (can't get into Crank Yankers or puppets that spew bodily fluids), a fan of the Muppets, but especially of the Kuklapolitans (hence my user name "Beulah Witch" and my Kukla avatar). Jim Henson was a good friend of Burr Tillstrom (the Kuklapolitan puppeteer) so I don't feel like I'm "off topic" here. I'm also a member of Puppeteers of America and have been lucky enought to see some great shows on tape that featured both the Muppets and the Kuklapolitans (specifically the UNIMA show in Washington, DC in 1980). I welcome PMs or emails from people who want to chat.

This week I've got a DVD of the Muppet Show to watch. It features Bob Hope, George Burns and Dom Deluise. I used to watch TMS all the time, but I haven't seen it in years so this will be kinda new for me.

theprawncracker

Reaction score
Yay, another Muppet geek! I mean, yay, another Muppet fan! Sorry:embarrassed:. Welcome
Beulah Witch glad to see more Muppet lovers!:zany: :excited:

DanDanStrawberry

Reaction score
Wow. It's been a while since I randomly said "hi and welcome to all new members" in a highly patronising manner. Here goes....

"Hi and welcome to all new members." Boy does that feel good :smile:

Vibs

Reaction score
Hello and welcome to all new members! I'm still half-new-ish but I've pretty much got the hang of this place, people are so nice and friendly and funny and...

MC Rocks. WELCOME! :smile: