New members can't log in

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
I actually had the same problem; but with an account I had been with for a few years. So I had to make a new one. It was strange all of a sudden one day It woulden't let me post.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
Gee, I really wish I knew what to tell everyone. I just don't. I'm not really computer savvy, but I suppose maybe Phil will see this and be able to help better.

Good luck to all, though. I want to see folks hopping right in here soon!

Phillip

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Ok... here is an update. Please let me know if anyone has any other questions.

1. All new accounts should be fully active (unless they are from AOL, see below). If you have had trouble signing in to a new account, please try logging in to the forum with your assigned username/password after reading this message.

2. For AOL users, these addresses tend to cause a variety of problems. AOL reportedly puts MC Forum signups in your Spam folder or deletes it altogether. So if you are an AOL user and your account is not yet active, contact me via the feedback form on the site. Let me know your membername and what is going on and I will look into your situation. Don't use Hotmail or Yahoo addresses as they will cause you headaches too.

http://www.muppetcentral.com/help/feedback/index.shtml

Katzi428

Reaction score
Great!Thanks Phil. :smile: I passed the message on to my friend & hopefully she can register under a different address

Janice & Mokey's Man

Reaction score
Thanks for respondin', Phil. I C&Ped what you said and e-mailed it to my friend, so hopefully she'll get in here. :cool: