New Labyrinth and Dark Crystal Busts

KermieBaby47

Reaction score
What's the name of those black-crab guys? They freaked me out when I was a kid, but now I see 'em and they're awesome! And why is he in the Labyrinth section? Those are from DC right?

Great pics, I even like the Jareth likeness. They definitely need to work on the paint-apps for his face though, especially the eyes.

So...when do we get to see your Jareth and Hoggle completed? :crazy: :big_grin: :excited:

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
So are these actual figures that may come out eventually? Jareth scares me as usual whenever someone tries to capture him in resin, plastic, or whatever he is made of. I like the Goblins, but something is off in the colors. I think it's because they're not blended very well from my POV. Augra seems a little off too. She has a figure.

Krazedmuppet

Reaction score
Sweet, they have the Garthem under Labyrinth instead of the Dark Crystal. Simple mistake. But they do look quite awsome. I dont know what to think of Jareth, like his face is awsome, but I guess it is kinda hard to carve/mold hair, lol.

Infinity Sirius

Reaction score
He just doesn't transfer well to any solid 3-D rendering, now in 2-D art he looks fine. Then again...maybe not. The hair does it for me.

edible eye

Reaction score
The hair is pretty good considering it's resin, dreadlocky as it is. The bugged out eyes and goofy grin weren't in the film I remember. The outfits are impressive, but having no legs? eek.

maxdrive

Reaction score
I looked a tthe pictures and have to say Lazlo the one you made was far Superior then the ones this company made the onyl thign reall i find really cool about theirs is the fact it is ontop of a big crystal ball liek from the movie. but the sculpture it self terible they should have hired you not the yahoo who made that one

Garnet

Reaction score
Im looking forward to them even though a few of them seem a bit off. More stuff to add to my Labyrinth collection. ^___^ When are they going to be released?

Laszlo

Reaction score
maxdrive said:
I looked a tthe pictures and have to say Lazlo the one you made was far Superior then the ones this company made the onyl thign reall i find really cool about theirs is the fact it is ontop of a big crystal ball liek from the movie. but the sculpture it self terible they should have hired you not the yahoo who made that one
Thank you very much! Maybe you can E-Mail them and say what you think... who knows. :smile:

maxdrive

Reaction score
can i have a link to your pictures of yours so they can see how far supereior yours is