New Fraggle 3-Disc CD Set and Clothing Line

Faylo

Reaction score
So... Much... MERCHANDISE!
Holy moly I'm gonna be broke at the end of the year!
Thank goodness my birthday is near christmas as well, ahah

redBoobergurl

Reaction score
Must get merchandise...must get money first...

Not complaining. This is turning out to be a great year for Muppet fans so far!

Squall Leonhart

Reaction score
MUSIC CDS? ... I'm going to be broke. This is so cool. Finally their listening. This better not be a rumor. I hope it's in surround sound, cause that would be even more awesome. No more rough cracky old tv wav rips, for most of them anyway. Heres hoping they release every song, but that would be almost impossible, but I'd buy it!

Mistersuperstar

Reaction score
Okay, Animal Photo Replica, Gonzo Photo Replica, Muppet Show Season 2 DVD, Labyrinth Anniversary DVD, Dark Crystal Anniversary DVD and Fraggle Rock CD collection... this is gonna be costly!

SarahOnBway

Reaction score
This makes me SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy!

I have to go tell my little sister! She's OBSESSED with Boober--and she's only 8! :excited:

MWoO

Reaction score
That's some cool news. I really like the way the fraggle merchandise is being put out. The box sets are a good deal imo and the cd sounds good. There is still am ovie in the works right?

Drtooth

Reaction score
Now I don't have to ask for Fraggle Music MP3s... finally, someone gets it that we want a new Fraggle CD.

As for the clothing line... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE adult male T-shirts. I got only a couple good more years when wearing that stuff is cute and not pathetic!