New Fraggle 3-Disc CD Set and Clothing Line

wembleyfraggle

Reaction score
I so needed to just think of it as a re release box set! I'm excited now! I wish Dumb of a Son was on it, but what can you do? Perfect Harmony will be cool to have on a CD though! I want to listen to "The Music Box" in my car!

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Maybe if this set sells really well they will release a new Fraggle album with new songs down the road – but this is instead a packaging of three independent, and classic, Fraggle albums.
and​

Don't think of it as a singular collection of Fraggle Rock songs; but rather a presevation and re-release of the original, and long out-of-print albums. Here you'll be getting all three original albums for the price of one (and they will be uncut, come with excluive liner notes and will be restored & remastered on CD).

And who knows, maybe if sales are high it will show Henson, HIT and KOCH that there is a demand for Fraggle music and then they will create new Fraggle albums featuring a new compilation of songs.
Well put guys. HIT did say they were creating fun products for the original fans. So it seems they're being complete here, giving us what we all know are old and impossible-to-find albums remastered on disc.

One track I am very much looking forward to is the full, uncut opening theme. I've never really cared much for the shortened version on Music and Magic.

stick

Reaction score
i want some fraggle t-shirts and maybe plush toys. definitely getting season 3!

theprawncracker

Reaction score
So what songs are on other CD's that are not featured in this collection?
As far as I know there weren't any other Fraggle CDs released besides the three being re-released on this set, so I really don't think they're missing any songs.

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
from Koch Records:

http://www.kochentertainment.com/fragglerock.htm

"In 1983 Jim Henson introduced us the magical world of Fraggle Rock. Featuring a cast of Muppet creatures called Fraggles, with music by Philip Balsam and Dennis Lee, it became an immediate world-wide hit and today it is a pop-culture icon. Fraggle Rock had quirky characters and funny stories, and the music was happy and infectious. It was a colorful and fun-filled world that featured a complex system of puppets, including Fraggles, Doozers, Gorgs, and even a talking trash heap that were all part of story lines filled with allegories intended to entertain and educate children. And, as with all things Henson it contained MUSIC, lots and lots of wonderful music. Most episodes featured two or three original songs. The music was key to every episode, with the Fraggles often breaking into song. This 3-Disc Collector’s Edition contains all 3 original albums, wonderfully re-mastered & packed in one digi-pack set, with rarely seen photos and contributions from the original composers. Fans and collectors of all ages will be ready to dance their cares away…down at Fraggle Rock."