New Feature: Change Username

Luke kun

Reaction score
I have decided I want to be Rumia again from now on because I'm doing the video podcast among other things, and I think that Rumia reflects me the most. (Compare: the old SS cartoon where the girl kept turning into different things but she said "I'm still me!")

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
I have decided I want to be Rumia again from now on because I'm doing the video podcast among other things, and I think that Rumia reflects me the most. (Compare: the old SS cartoon where the girl kept turning into different things but she said "I'm still me!")

Contact the forum administrator, he's the only one who might be able to accommodate such a request since you already used up your three allotted user name changes.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
I changed my username from WhoseLineFan to BradyBunchFan. Just needed a new change of things and BradyBunchFan is pretty much what I use now since the show is one of my favorites since the summer of last year.

Of course I still love my obsession of Whose Line, but my current one right now is The Brady Bunch.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Is there a way to change my current name to my real one which is Mikaela Arsenault? Have not even used up my username changes yet.

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
Is there a way to change my current name to my real one which is Mikaela Arsenault? Have not even used up my username changes yet.

If you still have user name changes available from the three allotted to each member, then it should be just as easy to change your current user name to your real name as it was to change from Jazzy Alphabet to WhoseLineFan, and then to BradyBunchFan. Though I'd advise leaving it as just your first name rather than your full name. Also, think about it before making the change as that would be your third and final name change.

Hope this helps.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
If you still have user name changes available from the three allotted to each member, then it should be just as easy to change your current user name to your real name as it was to change from Jazzy Alphabet to WhoseLineFan, and then to BradyBunchFan. Though I'd advise leaving it as just your first name rather than your full name. Also, think about it before making the change as that would be your third and final name change.

Hope this helps.
I did try doing my full name though, but it was too long for a username or something.

MikaelaMuppet

Reaction score
Then just use your first name like I said, but think about it since it will be your last allotted name change.
Alright. I'm planning on using my first name, but don't know what else to put after it.