New Epcot restaurant to feature Sam Eagle

Duke Remington

Reaction score
Yeah, I was definitely stretching when I said that, but probably the biggest culprit of generecism (new word?) is PizzeRizzo shudders.
The theming does not always have to be extremely in your face to be Muppety.

Last edited:

Grumpo

Reaction score
Yeah, I was definitely stretching when I said that, but probably the biggest culprit of generecism (new word?) is PizzeRizzo shudders.
Let's see if the new management can do something about it. Personally I've been long waiting for it to become more Planet Hollywood Muppet memorabilia sort of place, which does not seem to happen so far.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I personally think Disney needs to add more Muppet stuff to the parks. The should have the Muppet Mobile lab be permanent for EPCOT and have the electric mayhem bus perform at Hollywood Studios.

Buff Beaker

Reaction score
I guess it's something, even if it has even less Muppet theming than PizzeRizzo.
I agree I wish it had just a little bit more theming I would love it if they had Sam interact with people for a show.

Grumpo

Reaction score
Regal Eagle Smokehouse videos:

Features and decor:

Food and people:

Blue Frackle

Reaction score
At this point it seems it was less a Muppet restaurant and more that they just pinned Sam's name on at the end.

Oscarfan

Reaction score
I mean, sure, but with all the OPs Disney has snatched up in recent years, it's nice that this went to the Muppets and it's not "Tony Stark's BBQ Steakhouse" or whatever.