New Chef and Piggy finger puppets

foofoocakes

Reaction score
Starbuks has Piggy :mad: and the Swedish chef today.
Piggy has Yarn hair pulled back in a ponytail and purple gloves her eyes are kind of weird. The chef has more muppet like hair and good eyebrows. Sorry I am at work and don't have a camera to show you what they look like.

radionate

Reaction score
I think they are both ugly as sin.

I think it was Danny who posted a picture of them over at Tough Pigs. Piggy is way way way ugly though.

Drtooth

Reaction score
The Chef doesn't look Terrible, but he has Bert's nose (for some reason)

Piggy looks OK, not great, but better than Nanco Plushes.

I want the CHEF SOOOO BAD!!!!

ANd I need to find Rowlf soon!

Muppetsdownunder

Reaction score
Drtooth said:

It would be great to see them here in Australia. I have noticed in Sydney there are some Starbucks outlets, surprising as its an American company isnt it? I wonder if the muppets will be available in the stores in Sydney.

Does anyone know?

thanks from,
Paul :smile:

beaker

Reaction score
Drtooth said:

You've seen these? Hmm, California must be last again.
Is there pix of these online? URLs people! ^_^

My faves Ive gotten are the Beaker(Gosh, I musta bought like 10 of those things) and Rowlf. Rowlf man, he's 41!!!

Drtooth

Reaction score
Actually, Beaker, Rowlf and Chef are the best ones in the line...well... my favorites in the line. Unfortunately I've not found Rowlf... beaker Hooked me up with Beaker, and I'll probably use the last of my toy money on the Chef tonight!

Zack the Dog

Reaction score
Yeah I found Piggy and Chef yesturday!!

Piggy is terrible and I knew she would be, the Chef is nice though!

I think if that should look at all of the ones you have before you buy one, I got a GREAT Kermit, Great Rowlf, Great Fozzie and great Chef! I got a good Piggy and Gonzo and Animal and Beaker, that's just because they were bad to beging with, well besides Beaker, I just feel like his face was stung by bee's but yet that fit's him, but a shave Animal, Mouthless Piggy and Tucan Sam nose Gonzo was how they were all made.

Kermit , Beaker and Fozzie were re-released a few weeks ago due to "populer demand"!!!! isn't that GREAT!!!

I wish they would make a few more of these, PEPE for one, but I could also see a Statler and Waldorf (yet both looking bad...lol!) A Bunsen, Rizzo and Sam the Eagle.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Zack the Dog said:
I wish they would make a few more of these, PEPE for one, but I could also see a Statler and Waldorf (yet both looking bad...lol!) A Bunsen, Rizzo and Sam the Eagle.
Yeah... I was hoping for a series 4, Rizzo/ Pepe/ Bunsen set...

Anyway, I got the Swedish Chef last week, and today I FOUND Rowlf and bought him...

I may get Fozzie and Kermit... Possibly Gonzo If I could ever find him, but definately Fozzie
:embarrassed: