New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I know, but in the case of a takes years to make movie I would rather know about it the year before it was released so I would not be worried so long :smile:
But we do know the FR movie is slated for a '09 release.

Redsonga

Reaction score
But we do know the FR movie is slated for a '09 release.
Well that's good :big_grin:! I think I missed the actual date or forgot it after all the pages and pages of chatting *lol*:excited: :coy:

wwfpooh

Reaction score
I can deal to...it does not mean I have to deal quietly though:smile: *hops*
The problem is that the release year was decided before the writer change and before the strike this year.

Redsonga

Reaction score
The problem is that the release year was decided before the writer change and before the strike this year.
Hmmm..if I was a paid writer I would not have actually stopped writing during the strike, just kept writing and not share that fact with my bosses untill it was over...But that would only be the case I guess if the writer thought of writing as more than just a job...

wwfpooh

Reaction score
Hmmm..if I was a paid writer I would not have actually stopped writing during the strike, just kept writing and not share that fact with my bosses untill it was over...But that would only be the case I guess if the writer thought of writing as more than just a job...
And sadly, people anymore just do things just for some other motive.