• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • "Muppets Now" announced for Disney+
    It's finally official. A new, unscripted short-form series, “Muppets Now”, is coming to Disney+ in 2020. Let us know your thoughts on the Muppets big announcement.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

New behind-the-scenes book to celebrate Fraggle Rock

stick

Reaction score
i'd like this book, it will go nice with the final dvd set

Drtooth

Reaction score
They probably did. After all, they're the distributors. As I said earlier, I wouldn't be surprised if the HIT logo pops up on the back cover.

Convincing John

Reaction score
Pre-order link not working

Hey,

I can't get the pre-order link to work. Can one of the mods fix it please? I have got to get this book! I love Fraggle Rock, and if this book is as awesome as it sounds, the wait is gonna drive me batty!:batty:

Convincing John

zns

Reaction score
Do they have a cover design for this book yet? The wait is driving me bonkers :batty: :insatiable: :excited: .

Traveling Matt

Reaction score
Are there any updates yet for this book? Amazon put up a page for it shortly after it was announced, but it's gone now...

unclematt

Reaction score
I can not wait to buy this book. It is going to be so nice to have money again.

zns

Reaction score
I think when both the book and the final season box set come out on 9/30/08, I'll immediately buy the book and save the box set for christmas (that and if there is another Sesame Old School set scheduled to come out). Anyway, I know that I have said this dozens of time, but I hope we can see some cover art soon. Also, how many pages is it supposed to be? :smirk: :excited: :coy:

unclematt

Reaction score
Are the book and movie coming out together for sure on September 30th?