- Joined
- Jul 12, 2002
- Messages
- 31,566
- Reaction score
- 3,174
What I'd recommend is besides posting the comments that we're more in overall agreement for the multi-pack release option is to post it on whatever social media apps or forums NECA has available.
Also, I'm gonna be so broke between the Sesame figures and these figures, glad Gonzo now meets everybody's criteria since I'll probably have to buy this one to replace my S5 Palisades figure.
Also, I'm gonna be so broke between the Sesame figures and these figures, glad Gonzo now meets everybody's criteria since I'll probably have to buy this one to replace my S5 Palisades figure.
Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
FIFA World Cup 2026 Final Halftime Show
The Muppet Show
Sesame Street Classics on YouTube
Back to the Rock Season 2
Sesame Street debuts on Netflix
Sam and Friends Book
Jim Henson Idea Man
Bear arrives on Disney+