NECA shows off a new Sesame Street action figure line!

The Count

Staff member
Reaction score
So that means that :batty: will come with the N and E? Still waiting for that pre-order to see which one(s) I go after first. Although at $37.99 per figure, at that price I used to be able to purchase an entire series of four from Palisades back in the day two decades ago.

MWoO

Reaction score
Count could have an N or an E. There is a 4th figure that hasn't been shown yet. Maybe we will see it at NYCC. NECA stated they will release these 2 at a time. I'm hoping for Oscar, but based on the E's design it could be Guy Smiley.

As for price, it's not 2004 anymore. It is kind of crazy that a whole wave of Muppets was only $40 though. Sadly, those times are long gone. Marvel legends were $8 back then and now they are $27, and those aren't close to the detail NECA does. $37 is pretty standard for figures like this these days.

Random numbers

Reaction score
I'm so excited for these! I wonder if they'll start showing up in stores before they arrive at online retailers in January.

Guy Smiley would be a fun choice for the fourth figure. As long as they get to all 20ish characters I want, I don't care too much about order. It seems like a common marketing strategy is to mix more popular and obscure characters to sustain the line. That's a win win for me because I want the obscure characters and the line to continue for a long time. Although, it almost seems like the more obscure characters for Super7's ReAction figures are more popular, or at least get a little more buzz, than the more mainstream characters.