NAME THE SWEDISH CHEF thread

Cantus Rock

Reaction score
Vendishur de namsi paansi, dee name name uv mee. Un der naame de, Chef Chef, un der name de...Chef Chef. :big_grin:

Lets just stick with the Swedish Chef, shall we? :smile: But seriously, if Captain Chapman knows his real name, let him shed some light on the subject. I'd love to hear that.

-Matt

The Flying Sheep

Reaction score
Call me obesed, but I rewond the Danny Kay episode on the DVD, and Here is the entire name:

Verhurs-ter-frutindegustin-birdee-ook-f-orgai-setoga-forgee-benga.

(Pant,pant)

but Ve call him Tom.

It looks like Danny Kaye made that up on the spot.

banAndi

Reaction score
wow...how do we get Tom from that? I'm just a little confused here...but don't let it bother you...

manoftheSTREET

Reaction score
If he weren't named Tom, maybe he could be named Sven.

I don't know...I was just watching my DVD of "The Running Man" and there's a character in that movie with that name. It just sounds appropriately Swedish...but Tom will do in a pinch.

Sincerely,

John "manoftheSTREET" Kilduff

banAndi

Reaction score
no, not Sven. Sven rhymes with too much. Ten, um... um... oh, poop, I don't remember now. well, it does!!! so there!!!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Sven-Ten-Hen-Gen-Ben-Then-When-Den

Maybe he should have been called Ben, but then that rymes with too much dosn't it. Let's see. Hen, oh bother I can't think of anything else.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Sven said Ted, send ten cents, Ted said, Sven, send ten cents, when Sven sent Ted ten cents, then Ted sent Sven ten tents.

Sorry, just gotten der carried away, yooo bothca!