My Muppet Video Collection

jediX

Reaction score
Yes, I got your note, but I'm currently not doing trades due to the overwhelming amount of work I've been getting as of late.

fraggle fan

Reaction score
I can transferr a ntsc to a pal with a good picture. We might be able to make a deal.

pollick529

Reaction score
Looking for Sesamstrasse cassette

Hi everybody!

I was just looking at this one Sesamstrasse cassette on eBay, and was wondering if anyone has a copy of it. Here's the link:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2594386431&category=7813

I am in desparate need of Sesamstrasse videos, DVDs, CDs, and cassettes. If anyone has a copy of this Sesamstrasse cassette I am talking about, please let me know! If you are willing to help me, e-mail me at either gamefan50@hotmail.com or pollick529@yahoo.ca. Hope you can help! Maybe we could trade. Thanx!

Zondra

Reaction score
Need Jim Henson Hour

Desperately seeking copies of most of the Jim Henson Hour episodes...please email me at sockmonkey67@yahoo.com and we'll get something from there. I doubt I have anything that you don't, making a trade out of the picture, but I really hope we could get something worked out.

pollick529

Reaction score
jediX:

Why aren't you e-mailing me? :concern:

I've been wanting to do a trade with you for the 1988 Sesame Street episodes taped from PBS. Please e-mail me at gamefan50@hotmail.com or pollick529@yahoo.ca. Maybe we can work something out! :smile: Hope to hear from you soon! :big_grin: Thanx a bunch! :flirt:

ernestine

Reaction score
long shot

hey, i'm sure you've "sold" the sesame street episodes you had by now, but just in case you still have any available, i'm very interested . . . if so, email me at dihopefull@hotmail.com! thanks, diana :wink:

jediX

Reaction score
Again, read above, everyone..I'm not trading anymore.

Oh, and btw, I'll assume you're new to the trade game. See, I would never sell a tape (aside from the fact that selling that stuff is illegal) -- instead, they copy stuff and trade it for other stuff. Cash is never an option.