My Muppet Video Collection

Pino

Reaction score
if you can trqnsform it to DVD regio 2 I´m interesting in someones!

jediX

Reaction score
I SHOULD be able to burn region 1 but I've been having problems.

P

Philo and Gunge

I'd like to trade, I am interested in:
"Fraggle Rock: Mystical Magical Maze" (Cartoon) Television Episode
"The Muppet Show: Shields & Yarnell" Television Episode
"The Muppets Celebrate Jim Henson" Television Special
"Sesame Street Episodes (1988)" (taped from PBS)

Let's try to settle something out.

jediX

Reaction score
P&G:
I'm SO sorry I didn't notice your reply in this earlier! I was off on a computer hiatus w/ my gf back at the end of December and never saw your request. Anyway, I replied to your email a few days ago... drop me another line sometime soon and maybe we can work something out if you have something I'd like.

pollick529

Reaction score
jediX said:
P&G:
I'm SO sorry I didn't notice your reply in this earlier! I was off on a computer hiatus w/ my gf back at the end of December and never saw your request. Anyway, I replied to your email a few days ago... drop me another line sometime soon and maybe we can work something out if you have something I'd like.
jedix, I am also interested in a Muppet tape with:

The 1988 Sesame Street episodes taped from PBS
The Muppets at Walt Disney World (unedited)

I may have responded before, but I am telling you now! :smile: Just being friendly. Please keep all original commercials in. Let's trade, eh? :wink: E-mail me: gamefan50@hotmail.com or pollick529@yahoo.ca Thanx a lot!

P

Philo and Gunge

jediX said:
P&G:
LOL, I read it. Your site is down, I would also like to know what ep. numbers the 1988 SS episodes are?

jediX

Reaction score
The numbers are in the new page :wink: (at least for the episodes I was able to identify). When I get home this afternoon I'll upload the page.