My Miss Piggy Webisodes

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Yeah...I was bored. I have been trying to perfect my Miss Piggy puppet for a few weeks, i recently made a foam body out of a block of foam, to give her more of a shape...^_^

I decied to do this, because --well i have been planing to do this for a year or so. Soo i decided to do it, becuase a new Kermit just came on youtube. SO it gave me the courage.

Uhmm...I am new at recording my voice, so once a few more go up, i will be albe to find the right intoneation~!

Soo Leave Comments here and on Youtube, if you have a Youtube account. Thank You~~!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MissPiggysHere

DONT BE TO HARSH..xDD

MGov

Reaction score
Miss Piggy with a vacuum cleaner?

That is certainly unrealistic.

:wink:

Whispers

Reaction score
Wooow the head looks amazing! I do have to say though, the arms look pretty long. But you did very nicely with her voice though! Not bad at all :smile:

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Thank You...But the arm like...had to be long, if not she couldnt have reached both sides sides of her head. XD...i need to redo them, once i get some more foam. ^_^

But THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU~~~!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
you do a really good miss piggy voice, ive tried before my head starts to hurt after just a little bit

Melonpool

Reaction score
I'm really tempted to convert my old Fisher-Price Miss Piggy in a similar way. It's very cool!