• Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help.
  • "Muppets Now" premieres on Disney+
    The Muppets fifth series of all time debuted on Disney+. Make plans to watch one of the most anticipated shows of the year. New episodes premiere every Friday through September 4.
  • 50 Years and Counting
    Read our review and discuss with fans the highly anticipated Sesame Street "50 Years and Counting" DVD set from Shout Factory featuring over five hours of beloved moments.
  • 50 Years and Still Sunny!
    Read fan reactions and let us know your thoughts on the all-new Sesame Street documentary "50 Years and Still Sunny!" hosted by Gloria Estefan.
  • The Dark Crystal: "Age of Resistance"
    After a 36 year wait, return to the great conjunction. The Dark Crystal "Age of Resistance" is a mesmerizing and beautiful prequel series now on Netflix. Renew your essence today.
  • Music is Everywhere
    Muppet Central Radio is now on TorontoCast, TuneIn, Apple, Amazon and Google. Listen to Muppet music 24/7 wherever you go with TuneIn and Apple apps and devices.

My Miss Piggy Webisodes

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Yeah...I was bored. I have been trying to perfect my Miss Piggy puppet for a few weeks, i recently made a foam body out of a block of foam, to give her more of a shape...^_^

I decied to do this, because --well i have been planing to do this for a year or so. Soo i decided to do it, becuase a new Kermit just came on youtube. SO it gave me the courage.

Uhmm...I am new at recording my voice, so once a few more go up, i will be albe to find the right intoneation~!

Soo Leave Comments here and on Youtube, if you have a Youtube account. Thank You~~!

http://www.youtube.com/user/MissPiggysHere

DONT BE TO HARSH..xDD

MGov

Reaction score
Miss Piggy with a vacuum cleaner?

That is certainly unrealistic.

:wink:

Whispers

Reaction score
Wooow the head looks amazing! I do have to say though, the arms look pretty long. But you did very nicely with her voice though! Not bad at all :smile:

Muppet Loverr

Reaction score
Thank You...But the arm like...had to be long, if not she couldnt have reached both sides sides of her head. XD...i need to redo them, once i get some more foam. ^_^

But THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU~~~!

Frogpuppeteer

Reaction score
you do a really good miss piggy voice, ive tried before my head starts to hurt after just a little bit

Melonpool

Reaction score
I'm really tempted to convert my old Fisher-Price Miss Piggy in a similar way. It's very cool!