1. Welcome to the Muppet Central Forum!
    You are viewing our forum as a guest. Join our free community to post topics and start private conversations. Please contact us if you need help with registration or your account login.

2. Forum Upgrade May 25
    We will be upgrading our forum software on Saturday May 25. This is a major upgrade that will add many new features and enhance security.

3. Radionomy ends May 31
    Radionomy has announced that all US stations, including Muppet Central Radio, will be removed on May 31, 2019.

4. You Can Be a Muppeteer
    Watch the Sesame Street Puppeteer Workshop with the amazing Sesame Street performers: Jennifer Barnhart, Matt Vogel and Marty Robinson.

Dismiss Notice
  5. Sesame Street Season 49
    Sesame Street's 49th season officially began Saturday November 17 on HBO. After you see the new episodes, post here and let us know your thoughts.

Music Video

Discussion in 'Friends and Family' started by JoeyMuppet, Jul 21, 2008.

1. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet Well-Known Member

Hey guys, Some or most of you may not already know that... other than being a puppeteer, I'm also a pretty good musician.. that I've been told. I can read music, but most of the time when I play my keyboard/synth I play by ear. Since I started playing music on it, a few years ago, I've learned to play things from plays like Phantom of The Opera to pop music like ABBA. So to get to the point, I was thinking about making a video of me playing different popular songs. And I was wondering if you guys might have any suggestions of what you'd like me to play. If so, please tell me... thank you.

2. Ilikemuppets

Ilikemuppets Well-Known Member

No suggestions from me, Joey. But what ever you decide to play is sounds like a great Idea to me!

3. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Since you're a Muppets fan, have you considered doing a medly of Muppety songs?

4. Ilikemuppets

Ooh! that would be a good one! I'm in agreement with hat the Foz said!

5. JoeyMuppet

JoeyMuppet Well-Known Member

I've thought about that, I like that idea too, and I'll probrably do that when I make the video. =]

6. Ilikemuppets

Great! Can't wait to view it!

7. Fozzie Bear

Fozzie Bear Well-Known Member

Holy smoke! Someone around here listened to the Foz! Can't wait to hear what you come up with.