Muppety Doodles

Slackbot

Reaction score
Ooooh, Sidebottom! You are now officially the bomb. And I mean that in a good way.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
*Just saw Biker Janice and baby Fraggle pictures*

Akjsdhaksjdahksdjash *dies*

Love these so much! :big_grin: What program do you use to draw these?

KittyxMs Pepper

Reaction score
I should've commented sooner :oops:

For the three fraggles (Periwinkle, Pepper and Sage) What do they have in common, Pepper belongs to me and not even I know! Maybe that their all fun-loving fraggles? :confused:

Anyways, I love your drawings! What program do you use? Anyways, keep up the awesome work! :smile: :flirt:

Slackbot

Reaction score
The three li'l girl Fraggles are all the children of Boober & Mokey, ne?

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
As Gunge or someelse would say, the all knowing slackbot, nyeahhhh! Those drawings are really great. I also loved the drawing of Red & Gobo. They make such a great couple.

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
YAY! Blackaerin is back! muissed ya! As for the picture, it's fantastic. I love thier expressions.

Redsonga

Reaction score
I realized that I haven't put up any Fraggles in here yet. :concern:
Have some Fraggle kids while I go punish myself by reciting the Thimble Beetle song without messing up. :smirk:
Anybody know what these three have in common? :big_grin: (Besides being created by amazingly creative people?)
Periwinkle Fraggle belongs to Redsonga from her amazing yet sadly on hiatus Fraggle series
Pepper Fraggle belongs to KittyxMs.Pepper from her story Life's A Not-so Happy Song
Sage Fraggle belongs to Slackbot from her very Muppet/Fraggle crossover-ish universe

Thank you so much again for the fanart of Peri, I thought my fics were all but forgotten in the fandom ;.;

mostlikemokey

Reaction score
No they are not! Before I was a member here, I'd check every day for "Those of the black Snow" to be updated, and I still check sometimes! Love that Story!