Muppety Doodles

Ozymandias

Reaction score
(I laughed at the bodybuilder outfit, goodness Bunsen is ripped under that labcoat! Who would've thunk it? :wink: )
I laughed so hard when I saw that part, because all I could think of was an Avatar: The Last Airbender fan comic by booter-freak on dART, where Iroh's been caught by Azula, and she's mocking him for being fat. He's all "WHO ARE YOU CALLING FAT?" and flexed his muscles, causing half his clothes to rip off. XD I can totally imagine Bunsen and Phil Van Neuter pulling off the same joke, and oh snap now I've gotta go and draw that. XDDDDD

But I do admire his perseverance and willingness to change and experience some "adventure" instead of just moping about his predicament. It's lovely character development and makes me an even bigger Bunsen fan.
THIS. The worst thing the writers could have done would have been to Shinjify him ALA Neon Genesis Evangelion, but they gave him some really clever character development instead (something he kind of needed at that point). Now, if only the writers would've set up a rivalry between Bunsen and Van Neuter, because there was some serious potential there for awesome shenanigans to go down. :big_grin:

Anyways, enough of me muffining your thread. Carry on with your awesome art. :smile:

blackaerin

Reaction score
Now, if only the writers would've set up a rivalry between Bunsen and Van Neuter, because there was some serious potential there for awesome shenanigans to go down. :big_grin:
Darnit Ozzy, stop making me want to draw stuff! How am I supposed to have a life if you keep giving me art bunnies? *glare of dooooom* :scary:
Oh I remember there being a vid on youtube of MuppetFest, and Bunsen and Van Neuter finally met, eventually resulting in Bunsen twiddling Van Neuter's ears somehow. Too bad I can't find those darn vids...
Absolutely hilarious interaction and I find the idea of a scientific rivalry between these guys fantastic.

Anyways, enough of me muffining your thread.
Carry on with your awesome art. :smile:
Don't mind if I do! :big_grin:
(and Ozzy? Feel free to muffin as much as you want. It reminds me that I even have this thread some days. :wink: )

Introducing Biker Janice from Ruahnna's amazing and ushy gushy fanfic, Kermie's Girls.
I just love drawing clothes for Janice, she's got a fun fashion sense that's much more down to earth than Piggy's, yet still unique and artsy. Can't wait to tackle her Christmas tree dress eventually. :flirt:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I love your art. It's just so dang much fun to look at. Please keep it up!

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I love that outfit Janice has on SO. MUCH. It's a nice play on the poodle skirt, and I love her boots! Her legs do seem a bit long, but this is muppet proportions we are talking about, so you could probably get away with it. :stick_out_tongue:

Darnit Ozzy, stop making me want to draw stuff! How am I supposed to have a life if you keep giving me art bunnies? *glare of dooooom* :scary:
Absolutely hilarious interaction and I find the idea of a scientific rivalry between these guys fantastic.
Mwahahahahaha....:crazy:

I saw the transcripts and photos of that exchange on MuppetWiki (Can I just say how much I love that site? Because I love that site :big_grin:), and just the mental image of Bunsen saying "Woogie woogie woogie!" makes me giggle. :smile:

Haha, I'm half tempted to write a fic where Bunsen find's out about Van Neuter's family life. I tell you, it has to be INSANE having Composta Heap *shudders* as your wife, your assistant as your brother in law, and having Zelda Rose be your mother. That, and just the fact that Van Neuter looks faintly like Dr. Horrible is giving me ideas. >:-D Fly, my plot bunnies, fly!

(and Ozzy? Feel free to muffin as much as you want. It reminds me that I even have this thread some days. :stick_out_tongue:
Sweeeeeeet. :big_grin:

blackaerin

Reaction score
I realized that I haven't put up any Fraggles in here yet. :concern:
Have some Fraggle kids while I go punish myself by reciting the Thimble Beetle song without messing up. :smirk:
Anybody know what these three have in common? :big_grin: (Besides being created by amazingly creative people?)
Periwinkle Fraggle belongs to Redsonga from her amazing yet sadly on hiatus Fraggle series
Pepper Fraggle belongs to KittyxMs.Pepper from her story Life's A Not-so Happy Song
Sage Fraggle belongs to Slackbot from her very Muppet/Fraggle crossover-ish universe

blackaerin

Reaction score
I love your art. It's just so dang much fun to look at. Please keep it up!
Eeee! Thank you! :excited:
So very glad that you like my meager offerings so far especially since, funnily enough, the style is one of the things I nitpick the most on.

I love that outfit Janice has on SO. MUCH. It's a nice play on the poodle skirt, and I love her boots! Her legs do seem a bit long, but this is muppet proportions we are talking about, so you could probably get away with it. :stick_out_tongue:
Gah, legs. The bane of my art existence. :sigh:
As you can see, legs are so much of a pain, I didn't even bother making the lineart clean for the boots. Thank goodness for Muppet proportions and Janice being naturally very leggy. :flirt:

Haha, I'm half tempted to write a fic where Bunsen find's out about Van Neuter's family life. I tell you, it has to be INSANE having Composta Heap *shudders* as your wife, your assistant as your brother in law, and having Zelda Rose be your mother. That, and just the fact that Van Neuter looks faintly like Dr. Horrible is giving me ideas.
Ooh, interesting! I'd think that Bunsen would try to be a lot more accommodating and nicer once he finds out, but his lack of social skills would probably end up blowing up in his face. Cue the awkward silences! :confused:

>:-D Fly, my plot bunnies, fly!
Nooo! Back! Back, I say! You'll never get me alive! :eek:

Slackbot

Reaction score
I like all three of these Fragling pics, and I especially love Sage. You nailed her, right down to the randomly-braided hair. And, as I said before, I love your loose, playful style. Great work!

As for what they all have in common... Hmm, their coloration is similar... maybe they're alternate-universe sisters?

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Man, you're really spoiling us Fraggle fans lately. Thanks for sharing!