Muppety Doodles

AnimatedC9000

Reaction score
Eeeee, I remember you! And I remember reading your fic way way back when!
And gosh, on the 14th, you say? I better get to rough drafting, this might call for actual painting!
Do you have a cast in mind? To be honest, I have only watched snippets of the Jim Henson Hour and I'm not too sure which characters are important or one note.
Yay, we remember each other! Let me say real quick that I love your art, and I love the way you draw Digit. It's amazing.

Let's see... which ones are important... Well, the main ones returning from TMS/previous productions are Kermit, Gonzo, Link Hogthrob, and Bean Bunny.

As far as the newer cast... We have Digit (obviously) as the technical director and the keyboardist of Solid Foam. Also within Solid Foam: Clifford's the bass guitarist, Beard's the guitarist, Flash is the lead singer (of sorts) and saxophonist, and there's also a female drummer. Vicki was Kermit's assistant. Waldo C. Graphic was the Demographics Expert. Lindbergh made repairs/maintenance. Leon... yeah, Leon's important. There's also the guys from Gorilla Television, which is sort of an independent broadcasting peoples who hack into the signal and air stuff "the network didn't want you to see". Those guys are named Chip (glasses), Ubu (blue hair), and Zondra (the only girl).

I believe that's mostly all of the main cast, but if you want to contact me I can see what other info I can relay.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
Inspired by ALittleMayhem and because I like making people happy, I believe I shall open up art prompts as well.

Ask away, my pretties! *cackles*
Garsh, I've never inspired anyone before! *blushes*

Well, I could help notice that you drew such excellent drawings of other people's Fraggle OCs last year and I was wondering if you could perhaps draw my OC, Okki Fraggle. If you don't mind.

If you want links to drawings of her as reference, just say and I'll provide!

Slackbot

Reaction score
Another prompt-fest? Well...wouldja mind drawing my OC Janken? I love seeing him in different people's styles. If you need reference material I can post a few links.

(I'm so dang predictable...)

blackaerin

Reaction score
Garsh, I've never inspired anyone before! *blushes*

Well, I could help notice that you drew such excellent drawings of other people's Fraggle OCs last year and I was wondering if you could perhaps draw my OC, Okki Fraggle. If you don't mind.

If you want links to drawings of her as reference, just say and I'll provide!
Another prompt-fest? Well...wouldja mind drawing my OC Janken? I love seeing him in different people's styles. If you need reference material I can post a few links.

(I'm so dang predictable...)
Yes yes yes, send as many refs as you can!

So now so far the list is:

Rowlf for charlietheowl
the Jim Henson Hour cast for AnimatedC9000
Okki Fraggle for AlittleMayhem
and Janken Fraggle for Slackbot

Ozymandias

Reaction score
Huzzah, art prompts! :big_grin: If you have a bit more roon on that prompts list, can you maybe draw a bit more of Bunsen please? Perhaps a picture of him brooding, or some shenanigans with his rival Dr. Phil van Neuter? :smile: :confused: Or maybe a crossover with Beaker, like with the Mythbusters or the characters from Aperture Science? :crazy: Whatever tickles your fancy, I'd be quite happy with anything you come up with, as I am sure it will be brilliant and/or hilarious. :smile:

P.S. That Zoot/Janice pic is AMAZING. :big_grin:

blackaerin

Reaction score
Just to clarify!
If you've requested an OC, refs and a short summary of their personality would be smashing!

Huzzah, art prompts! :big_grin: If you have a bit more roon on that prompts list, can you maybe draw a bit more of Bunsen please? Perhaps a picture of him brooding, or some shenanigans with his rival Dr. Phil van Neuter? :smile: :confused: Or maybe a crossover with Beaker, like with the Mythbusters or the characters from Aperture Science? :crazy: Whatever tickles your fancy, I'd be quite happy with anything you come up with, as I am sure it will be brilliant and/or hilarious. :smile:

P.S. That Zoot/Janice pic is AMAZING. :big_grin:
Ozzy! Long time no see! :big_grin:
And yes, your Bunsen request is now added to the queue!

Slackbot

Reaction score
You have my links to refernece material, but I didn't give any personal info on Janken. So:

Janken is the son of Mokey and Wembley Fraggle, raised by all five. Like his father he's a follower, not a leader, but he doesn't wemble. Well, often. He lives in Outer Space thanks to a series of events that would take a while to relate; let's just say that it happened by accident and by the time returning was a possibility Outer Space had become his home. He currently works as a camera operator backstage left at the Muppet Theater.

Janken's generally cheerful and laid-back; he doesn't make a habit of worrying about things unnecessarily. He and Scooter are a couple. Sexual orientation is not a big deal among Fraggles, and Janken doesn't understand why Silly Creatures can get strange about that issue. The only way Janken is unusual by Fraggle standards is that he rarely, almost never, sings. He also has dire stage fright, and would not willingly play a part in the Muppet Show. He's happy being a part from behind the scenes.