Muppety Doodles

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Yay! The picture is great! Rowlf looks so cute, even if Beethoven might not approve of whatever's he playing, hahaha.

AlittleMayhem

Reaction score
AHHH, Rowlf! He's so cute in this picture!!!! And extra Kudos for Beethoven!

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
Alrighty then!
Charlie's request is finito!
Hope you enjoy it! :big_grin:
(I couldn't help but include Beethoven XD )

I love Rowlf! I want to hug him if his feelings get hurt. This picture reminds of the TMS third sesson w/ guest star
Helen Reddy UK spot shetch when he was playing a soft Beethoven song a.k.a. "Pathetique", the Beethoven bust falls asleep. So, he then plays loudly to walk up the "Beethoven". (laughs) Then he tries to hum because he loves to play slow classical music on his piano. The busts told him not to hum. Ooops! :sympathy: The reason why I love Rowlf was because of his calm personality. He's my favorite Muppet, after Kermit (always my #1 favorite Muppet).

Slackbot

Reaction score
Oh, that Rowlf pic is wonderful. Both their expressions are great--Beethoven is unamused, and Rowlf doesn't mind because he's enjoying the music his own way. Which might be why Beethoven is looking grumpy. Thanks for posting it.

blackaerin

Reaction score
Okki Fraggle for AlittleMayhem is finished!
Hope you like it, Mayhem! :smile:
(sorry if i seem to disappear for days at a time, I don't have internet at my apartment)

And as apology for not getting AnimatedC9000's request done in time for the Jim Henson Hour anniversary and thanks for streaming the episodes for me, have a Lindbergh! :smile:

Ozymandias

Reaction score
I love it! :smile: Wish I still had photoshop, you are inspiring me to draw again! :big_grin: