Muppety Doodles

Twisted Tails

Reaction score
No they are not! Before I was a member here, I'd check every day for "Those of the black Snow" to be updated, and I still check sometimes! Love that Story!
Me too! The fanfics will keep coming back at us no matter who reads it. I loved it too, but I will read it by December.

blackaerin

Reaction score
Long time no see, eh?
I remember being so surprised finding out Janice and Zoot used to be a couple back in the early days of the Muppet Show. Heck I was surprised that Zoot even had a voice back then, and how delightfully sharp and snarky he had been before becoming a mute.
Now I have nothing against Janice and Floyd, I still enjoy them as a couple and squealed ridiculously when Floyd kissed her after they performed Act Naturally. But watching these two cuties dance and tease and snark, after so long being resigned as background characters, it made me adore them as a couple and makes me sad that without Janice to bounce off from, we never see Zoot's more energetic confident side again.

ZootxJanice2468

Reaction score
Oh my god! This just made my night! I also remember zoot and janice's relationship in season 1, and I think these guys look great, spot on! :flirt:x:cool: forever!

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Glad to see you back! And glad to see this nifty picture! Thanks for sharing.

MissMusical12

Reaction score
I may be a huge supporter of FloydxJanice, but even I have to admit I love this picture! :flirt:

blackaerin

Reaction score
"Laundry Day"
aka
"Blackaerin needs to stop getting sidetracked playing with pretty colors and make a decent background for once"
aka
"In which Blackaerin discovers how much she despises painting banana tree shirts"

Naked Fraggles? Le gasp! How scandalous! :stick_out_tongue:
Here I momentarily withdraw from my hermit shell to offer Muppety arts. Please don't thump me!
(For those wondering what program I use, everything I've posted so far has been on Paint Tool SAI.)

Slackbot

Reaction score
D'awwww! Cute Fraggle nudity starts my day off with a smile. Thank you for this.

(Aww, Boober, don't be so shy. Take off your cap and scarf and join the party. :wink: )

charlietheowl

Reaction score
Thanks for sharing! This is an awesome picture, I especially love how happy Wembley is. He looks like he's in the middle of a great story!