Muppets Wacky Wobblers

minor muppetz

Reaction score
It's a wonder that there's (as far as we know) no current plans for a series 2 of the vinyl figures, while other Funko Muppet products are going to be released.

Drtooth

Reaction score
It would be disappointing to not see a second series of the Pop figures. I still haven't managed to get one yet, but it would be really cool if they at the very least finished off the band. It's only 3 more figures.

Mister Muppet

Reaction score
So because there releasing plushies based on the Pop figures does this mean where getting a Dr Teeth Plush cause that would be Awesome :big_grin:

Drtooth

Reaction score
Animal, Piggy, and the Good Doctor are the best looking of the bunch. Absolutely beautiful. Fozzie and Kermit are okay too, I guess.

So because there releasing plushies based on the Pop figures does this mean where getting a Dr Teeth Plush cause that would be Awesome :big_grin:
Maybe. It looks like they only have Piggy, Kermit, and Animal so far.

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
OH MY GAWD!
THEY'RE HERE! I DON'T BELIEVE IT!
SOMEONE WAKE ME UP!

muppetperson

Reaction score
Animal, Piggy, and the Good Doctor are the best looking of the bunch. Absolutely beautiful. Fozzie and Kermit are okay too, I guess.

Maybe. It looks like they only have Piggy, Kermit, and Animal so far.
I was wondering about that, because they are also only showing Piggy, Kermit and Animal in the vinyl figures, so....are they cutting back, or have they decided to just show a few of each?