Muppets Wacky Wobblers

muppetlover123

Reaction score
Wish they would have made scooter and walter,, they would have made good bobble heads

rowlfy662

Reaction score
theres still a chance of another set of these wasn't there a picture that showed sweetums, gonzo and beaker and what they would look like I could definitely see them making walter because of the upcoming movie

Muppetboy09

Reaction score
theres still a chance of another set of these wasn't there a picture that showed sweetums, gonzo and beaker and what they would look like I could definitely see them making walter because of the upcoming movie
Page 1 of this thread! :concern::eek::grr:

Drtooth

Reaction score
(Walks in doing best professor Farnsworth voice)

Good Ne-e-e-ews everyone! These are out in stores now. I just came from a local chain store (Newbury Comics) and they totally had all 5 of them. They look much better in person.

muppetlover123

Reaction score
has anybody bought these yet? im planning on buying a kermit and dr teeth

Mr Sweetums

Reaction score
has anybody bought these yet? im planning on buying a kermit and dr teeth
I've bought them and they're incredible, forget about the fact that they're bobble heads these figures look so good... palisades good. Out of all the Muppet merchandise out there at the moment I think this is the collection i'm most invested in.

:smile::mad::halo::big_grin::embarrassed:

muppetlover123

Reaction score
I've bought them and they're incredible, forget about the fact that they're bobble heads these figures look so good... palisades good. Out of all the Muppet merchandise out there at the moment I think this is the collection i'm most invested in.

:smile::mad::halo::big_grin::embarrassed:

thanks you very much

muppetlover123

Reaction score
just ordered Kermit and Fozzie from ebay for 12$ each! :smile::embarrassed:

almost got Dr Teeth but hes 16.50 :big_grin: Dr Teeth always about Money (song reference :stick_out_tongue:)

Kermit,Fozzie and Dr Teeth is all i will be purchasing unless Beaker Gonzo Sweetums and maybe Scooter and Walter get made.... lol

Drtooth

Reaction score
Seriously. Anyone else find it amazing they have Dr. Teeth? The character has really come back in a big way. Usually, they'd reserve the cult favorite wild card spot for Beaker.