Muppets sequel plot and promotional photo in Entertainment Weekly

charlietheowl

Reaction score
I could definitely see a marriage to Constantine as a sort of show-stopping finale scene, like Piggy is either marrying Constantine thinking he's Kermit, or marrying him in order to help the Muppets fight him, and then the Muppets gang busts in and stops the wedding.

Muppetfan44

Reaction score
I could definitely see a marriage to Constantine as a sort of show-stopping finale scene, like Piggy is either marrying Constantine thinking he's Kermit, or marrying him in order to help the Muppets fight him, and then the Muppets gang busts in and stops the wedding.
That would be awesome and fitting for a wedding at the Tower of London! Piggy being sentenced to a life with Constantine to save her true love from harm...awwww man now I really can't wait to see this movie!!!

Piggy The Frog

Reaction score
And once Constantine has been defeated, Kermit proposes to Piggy (if he hasn't already) and they get married right then and there!

Muppet fan 123

Reaction score
I can't believe I'm saying this, but I really want a Piggy karate chop in this movie.

One thing I really don't like is the name of the villian. I don't know if Constatine is a real Russian name or whatever, but it's really not catchy and easy to say, (seeing that the movie is an American movie) and I could just tell many people will get that name wrong.

Otherwise, everything else looks fantastic!

Dominicboo1

Reaction score
Toughpigs is reporting that the new movie will feature Miss Piggy's wedding.
Normally, I would just say, "Meh", but now I just know that they're going to do this well!

Somehow I have the feeling that Constatine, (seriously, they gotta get a better name for that Doppledanger) will trick Piggy and will end up getting married. Or at least about to. (All must end in a Karate Chop)
This movie is going to be amazing. I'm saying it now, this might just be the best and most exciting Muppet movie we've ever got. :smile:
Well they probably said the same thing about Jafar when Aladdin came out. Am I the only one who thinks it would be hilarious for Kermoot to show up and start complaining that impersonating cutesy frogs is his job? That would be awesome if the Moopets reformed if only to fight Constatine.

Hubert

Reaction score
I'm liking the name Constantine, it's got a very cultural and historical feel to it that I think is kind of cool. It's a kind of name that only a Muppet villain could pull off.

In fact, pretty much all of the Muppet villains had some really cheesy and punny names, I feel like Constantine fits right into the weirdness.

cahuenga

Reaction score
I think Bill Barretta would be a good performer for Constantine.. I love his humour and his characters..... I wonder if Louise Gold would perform on the film, as it is taped in england it would be a good chance to see Annie Sue again...

Hubert

Reaction score
Of course, we'll have to find out more about Constantine before we can start pinpointing who we think would be good as a performer, but from what we know, I think Bill might be a good choice. Bill's much deeper voice range would help for not only a villainous tone, but also just to be different from Kermit's. I think that it would be a bit awkward of the voice of Constantine was too similar to Kermit's.