Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Is the $5.00 coupon combinable with the Best Buy offer? If so, you could basically have Oz for free!!!

Ernie101

Reaction score
You'd be paying about a dollar for Oz .. Haha.

Still, if you use the coupon it's only about 6 bucks. Seeing everyone's reactions on here is making me want to get it bad though..

*Wonders how much longer it will take WalMart to get the DVDs*

Ashmanarion

Reaction score
The $5 off coupon is in the MWoO dvd. So it isn't necessary to get both at Best Buy, but why wouldn't you? hehe It is a mail-in coupon though, not an instant one or even mail-in offered by Best Buy.

Ziffel

Reaction score
Mine's on order from Amazon but didn't come today. I hope it doesn't come tomorrow because I won't be able to watch it tomorrow evening. It's a lot nicer getting a dvd or tape in the mail when you can open it up and pop it in right away. So hopefully it comes Thursday. :smile:

Oldiesmann

Reaction score
Ashmanarion said:
I picked up MWoO and Season 1 today at Best Buy for 35.98. Tax here in NC is 7%, so it ended up being 38.50. Muppets Wizard of Oz does come with a $5.00 off coupon if you buy both dvds. Though, by reading it, it doesn't look like you have to buy both on the same receipt, for the coupon that is. The deal for Best Buy has to be on the same receipt.
Interesting... I got it at Best Buy here in Cincinnati today and only paid $29.99 + tax (about $32) for it.

This makes the 3rd TV show on DVD that I have. I've got Top Cat: The Complete Series as well as Seasons 1 and 2 of Rocky & Bullwinkle (almost done with Season 2).

Ashmanarion

Reaction score
I think you misunderstood. I did get Season 1 today for 29.99 + tax. the 35.98 is the total(before tax) for it and Muppets Wizard of Oz.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Ashmanarion said:
I think you misunderstood. I did get Season 1 today for 29.99 + tax. the 35.98 is the total(before tax) for it and Muppets Wizard of Oz.
Does the $5 coupon inside

Ernie101

Reaction score
I got mine earlier tonight.. I got MWOO and TMS season1 at WalMart, after they told me they would not be getting them. Oh well, I'm not complaining..
Haven't watched any yet, I'm going to watch MWoo first though.