Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

Douglas Fir

Reaction score
I ordered TMS:S1 and the Wizard of Oz DVD from DVDsoon and as per usual they're showing no signs of actually shipping them... they've really gone downhill recently :frown:

Ernie101

Reaction score
That sucks, especially since you preordered them. Now you have to wait even longer.. Join the team..

AAO

Reaction score
I'm Off to By the Muppets....

I'm off to by the Muppets, the wonderful Muppets of oz...LOL :smile: well, that and the first season of the Muppet show! YAY!! I was about to preorder just as some did, but I wasn't too sure about it. So now I'm going to get my own copy at my Walmart!

Ernie101

Reaction score
My Walmart seriously sucks.. They either never order anything, or they just never have it. Annoyance.

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I pre-ordered and have to wait longer to get 'em, but they're cheaper this way!

Beauregard

Reaction score
Yup. Mine were sent from the amazon yesterday..

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I don't even remember what I paid for them now, but they were cheaper to get pre-ordered than to wait for them to come to the store.

I only checked Amazon at the time.

Now, I am willing to bet some folks have cheaper prices on their sites than it was during pre-order. Why? Cause that's my luck!

sugarbritchez

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
Now, I am willing to bet some folks have cheaper prices on their sites than it was during pre-order. Why? Cause that's my luck!
Don't feel bad Kev..........that is my luck too!!!!!

Ashmanarion

Reaction score
I picked up MWoO and Season 1 today at Best Buy for 35.98. Tax here in NC is 7%, so it ended up being 38.50. Muppets Wizard of Oz does come with a $5.00 off coupon if you buy both dvds. Though, by reading it, it doesn't look like you have to buy both on the same receipt, for the coupon that is. The deal for Best Buy has to be on the same receipt.