Reaction score
Best Buy Selling TMS Season One 29.99 and MWoO 15.99 = 45.98 - $10 off
when bought TOGETHER 35.98

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Kimp the Shrimp said:
Best Buy Selling TMS Season One 29.99 and MWoO 15.99 = 45.98 - $10 off
when bought TOGETHER 35.98
Is this just online, or does this apply to retail stores too?

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
I canceled my order. I have Season One uncut already from years of taping and trading (sorry if I sound like I'm rubbing it in, I'm not trying to), so it's really not necessary for me. At a later date, I might get it (after renting it or checking it out of the library), but right now I am definitely not chomping at the bit to get one.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

Fozzie Bear

Reaction score
I'm definitely getting the DVD Set. But, I'm very disappointed in the edits. Still happy to get what we will be getting, though.

I'd like to add that I would have happily paid a higher retail price for the DVD set if only to help offset the costs of the song rights that caused the cuts, if that is the case at all.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Hmm.. the best buy deal sounds pretty good. That would be like getting MWOO for 5.99 ..wow..

I have never seen it, is it worth getting.. because I think I might do that.. but if it isn't that great I will just grab TMS.

I wonder what the walmart deal is.. I'll have to call tonight to see where to get it.. I guess I will just get it at BestBuy if they have it. Depends on who is getting it in tommorow in my area.

AndyWan Kenobi

Reaction score
Fozzie Bear said:
I'd like to add that I would have happily paid a higher retail price for the DVD set if only to help offset the costs of the song rights that caused the cuts, if that is the case at all.
Well, I guess the question is whether members of the general public would still have bought it. Maybe to expand the Muppets' fan base they need to keep the price down... I don't know. I'm not trying to make excuses, because I hate the idea of edits--just trying to figure out why it had to be this way.

I'm still buying them, of course. Even if I had all of the uncut episodes already, which I don't, I'd buy it. After all, in that case it wouldn't be uncut episodes I was after, but the video quality and the extras. Looks like it's still a pretty worthwhile set.

Ernie101

Reaction score
Also, keep in mind that we are getting a lot of extras..plus, the additional trivia for every episode.

Does anyone know if their is any commentary for the episodes? That would be great.. Usually I will watch all the episodes on a DVD, then go back and watch the episodes again with commentary on.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
The commentary is the Muppet Morsels. It's just visual instead of audio.

Kimp the Shrimp

Reaction score
Ernie101 said:
Hmm.. the best buy deal sounds pretty good. That would be like getting MWOO for 5.99 ..wow..

I have never seen it, is it worth getting.. because I think I might do that.. but if it isn't that great I will just grab TMS.

I wonder what the walmart deal is.. I'll have to call tonight to see where to get it.. I guess I will just get it at BestBuy if they have it. Depends on who is getting it in tommorow in my area.

walmart has TMS for 27.88 MWoO is not being sold for some reason

Ernie101

Reaction score
Hmm, just depends on if you want MWOO or not.. Im going to walmart tonight.. for shopping.. whitch sucks because I could pick it up tommorow.