Muppets Season 1 releases Aug 9, 2005

Gorgon Heap

Reaction score
Three weeks from today...

And still no word on the opening titles.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole

MrsPepper

Reaction score
**Hugs** Beau, let's hope you get it soon.

Urgh, 3 weeks, eh? I'm getting antsy... !!!

BEAR

Reaction score
Douglas Fir said:

That's a great trailer. It reminds me of those infomercials for the Dean Martin Show collection. Sam was funny in it. I didn't realize how different he looked early on. Not too much different, just that his head feathers stick out more. Or maybe his eyebrow is bushier. Still great. Can't wait for the release of the DVDs.

That Announcer

Reaction score
BEAR said:
That's a great trailer. It reminds me of those infomercials for the Dean Martin Show collection. Sam was funny in it. I didn't realize how different he looked early on. Not too much different, just that his head feathers stick out more. Or maybe his eyebrow is bushier. Still great. Can't wait for the release of the DVDs.
I just watched it too, and now I'm pretty much Animal. I'm jumping around and bouncing off the walls in excitement, I really can't wait for this set to come out!

"The characters on this show are WEIRD and PECULIAR." I'll be sure to use that one in BB.

Daffyfan4ever

Reaction score
Gorgon Heap said:
Three weeks from today...

And still no word on the opening titles.

David "Gorgon Heap" Ebersole
Unfortunately, I think they'll use the standard season 2 opening titles, because they showed clips from that one in the trailer. But still I'm looking forward to seeing all the eps and extras.

MrsPepper

Reaction score
Yes!! That's so excellent, The Muppets on DVD section at muppets.com. Clips and everything! Woohoo!!

Gonzo14

Reaction score
I'm so excited for this DVD set, I was born 7 ears after the show ended, so I've only seen a handful of episodes.