Muppets Revisited

BobThePizzaBoy

Reaction score
I kind of get the feeling we may see season 4 during the first half of 2011 and season 5 closer to the movie. I kind of get the vibe that Disney does seem to be keep working on the season sets internally but something must be holding them back, or they are working on seasons 4 and 5 together as one big project so they can be released much closer to each other. I assume the Studio DC DVD will be a bigger part of the movie push if anything, even if it will be dated by then.

As for the CD, pushing something like this over a year is a tad ridiculous. Especially since we know the various artists have probably done recording by now.

Drtooth

Reaction score
Releasing season 4 in early 2011 is NOT doing anyone any favors. If they can push to get this out in November, that would really boost the sales and get everyone hyped up about the movie (if they can cobble together a teaser by then) a year in advance (remember, a teaser doesn't need movie footage. Go ask Pixar). plus it would get the sales push it needs being close to the gift giving season and all. Holding it over, be it a couple more months, or an entire year for the movie is, again, pointless as there's a whole season after that, and we WANT to see them release that season too. And they DID say "coming in 2010" a year ago. That's going back on their word.

Again, if that's something beyond their control due to some silly licensing crap, I WANNA know what the circumstances are so I can shift the blame to whatever grave robber owns who's music or likeness rights. That would at LEAST be forgivable. Holding out for a movie, especially with another season to be released, is inexcusable.